Deszcz_Supply_Demand + own strategy

Hello,

After almost 2 years of trading I created my own strategies based on big moves of price.
I looking big moves of price on H4 (4 hours), D1 (Daily), WK (Weekly) , MN (Monthly) and 3MN (3 Months) chart, then waiting on price to made correction and looking good place to open trade in direction of that Big moves.

For each of my trades I place SL order and the TP order. For most typical financial instruments on Forex I have assumption that:

• if big moves of prices is from H4 chart then TP is min. 50 pips,
  • if big moves of prices is from D1 chart then TP is min. 100 pips,
  • if big moves of prices is from WK chart then TP is min. 150 pips,
  • if big moves of prices is from MN chart then TP is min. 200 pips,
  • if big moves of prices is from 3MN chart then TP is min. 250 pips.

In my strategy there are of course the SL trades, but if so will happend I’m looking next signal to place order in that same direction but with bigger position.

I trade in my strategy all possible and available instruments: currencies pairs, indexes, goods (Oil, Gold, Silver and other), shares from Germany, UK, France and US.

Any comments from other useres are open.

I prepare potential trade from my own strategy, I called it ‘20’.
The UK stock ManGroup.

Price after very big move down on H4 chart, when deleted 3 last valleys (shown on chart as blue lines), make correction up, ale now possible secound move down. I will gona looking signal to trade short on m5 chart.

Big fan of Alfonso Moreno and sam seiden as well, looking forward to following your journal

Chartzard nice to hear You also like trade S&D.

Strategy ‘20’

#1 UK STOCK MANGROUP SHORT

As I wrote yesterday I open the trade on stock because give signal on m5 chart.\

SL above last peak
TP about 1,5xSL

I plan next trade on base the Supply&Demand strategy but again on stock, this time German DeutscPost.
Big timeframe MN trend is down. Price is now in the MN SZ and in confirmation with the descending trend line.
Wait with short trade in the D1 SZ nested in WK and MN SZ or if price not reach that zone wait on confirmation na D1.

Next potential trade from my own strategy ‘20’.

EUR/GBP LONG

Price after very big move up on W1 chart, when deleted 3 last peaks (shown on chart as blue lines), make correction down, ale now possible secound move up. I will gona looking signal to trade long on H1 chart.

My next trade is on OIL WIT.

Big move up of price on H4 chart, correction down and potential secound move up. Signal to buy on m5 chart.

This is third order, last two end on SL
#2 OIL WIT Level 1 -30 $
#2 OIL WIT Level 2 -72 $

#3 WIT OIL LONG (Level 3)

SL below last valley
TP 50 pips

#3 OIL WIT Level 3 end on SL -96 $

Next try. My record is win on 6 time

#4 OIL WIT LONG Level 4

WIT OIL Level 4 end on SL -175 $

WIT OIL LONG (Level 5)

This time trade end on full TP +400 $ and summaration of 5 level trades I earn +27 $. I must add 800 $ to Demo account because I don’t check it was possible to play minimum 1 lot.

EUR/GBP LONG (Level 1)

Big move of price on W1 chart, removing at least 2 peaks, correction and now potential secound move up. Signal to buy on H1 chart.

Position: 0,03 lots

SL below last valley

TP 100 pips

When price reach the level around 0.7733 there may be one more move price down so prepare on that Level 1 will be SL.

Order close on SL.
Tommorow will look for next entry.

Strategy ‘20’

US STOCK Bristol-Myers Squibb Company LONG (Level 1)

Price removed 3 last peak on D1 chart, do a coorection and now possibility secound move up. Signal to buy on m15 chart.

SL below last valley
TP around 2xSL

Strategy ‘20’

GBP/CAD SHORT (Level 1)

Big price moves on WK chart with removed last 3 valleys, correction up and potential move again down.

Signal to go short from H1 chart.

SL above last peak
TP 220 pips

Today I start with new account and will add all my trades from Real account. Every ends of week I will paste resume and statistics.

#1 NATURAL GAS LONG (Level 1)

Big moves in price on D1 chart, few days ago correction and yesterday potential signal to one more move price in that same long direction. Enter on H1 chart.

Position: 0,03 lots
SL under last valley
TP 1.25xSL

#2 US STOCK QUALCOMM INCORPORATED SHORT (Level 1)
Shares from Technology sector and Communications Equipments industry.

Moves of price on MN chart, typical correction and now reaction down with potential short from D1 chart signal.

Position: 20 lots
SL above last peak
TP about 1,6xSL

[B]#3 UK STOCK RIO TINTO SHORT (Level 1)[/B]
Sheres from Metal mining and Basic materials industry.

Down move of price on MN chart, correction and now possible secound move price down. I took signal from D1 chart.

Position: 10 lots
SL above last peak
TP about 5xSL

#4 UK STOCK STANDARD CHARTERED SHORT (Level 1)
Shares from Financial sector and Regional banks industry.

Again UK share to take good opportunity on short trade. Price do big move down on W1 chart, then correction and now possible secound move down. Furthermore price pullback from W1 and H4 resistance. Signal to open trade from H4 chart.

Position: 50 lots
SL above last peak
TP about 2.4xSL

Order close by SL -0,84%