Starting on my trading journal

Nearing completion of my course on forex and wanting to start a trade journal.

Previously lost $5k using bots and automated copiers with signals but now starting out to trade using what I learnt.

Finishing up the course and going to deposit $5k in.

Each trade that I am going to be doing will risk 2% of account size. The course touches on price action, pin bars and breakouts.

Just read through the importance of a trade journal so I am starting one here. Also going to be starting a myfxbook.

You going live as a beginner. The best tips I could give you is, forget about risking 2% of your account size. Lose as low as maybe 0.2% of your account. Till you built more experience, is not necessary to lose more than that. Just my opinion

What course are you taking? Suggest you work thru the free school here before you trade live

That sounds [I]terribly[/I] high, to me. How have you worked out that 2% position-sizing is appropriate for what you’re doing? I’m just wondering what parameters went into the question/calculation that gave 2% as the answer?

That sounds good, to me. Pin bars and breakouts are certainly among the successful and relatively easy-to-understand aspects of price action.

Why do you want to start an fxbook record as well as a journal here? Won’t that be quite a big distraction?

[QUOTE=“bzijian;769428”]Nearing completion of my course on forex and wanting to start a trade journal. Previously lost $5k using bots and automated copiers with signals but now starting out to trade using what I learnt. Finishing up the course and going to deposit $5k in. Each trade that I am going to be doing will risk 2% of account size. The course touches on price action, pin bars and breakouts. Just read through the importance of a trade journal so I am starting one here. Also going to be starting a myfxbook.[/QUOTE] Pi just notice this pin bars with long wicks , but still many faking in it once you enter the trade the next candle pin bar change the direction show you other side and changing whatever even you be selective and take it when in support and resistance brokers are slightly or more hedge you depend on your size
Your trading with computers can you beat them
Can you beat mario games always
Or trading against computer chess
What you expect of you super trader being a hero all the time , is close to be impossible you must find other way if it doesnt work