NVP - Forex Trading systems part 2

hey all just a quick update - the Moderators are tidying up my other thread after a run in with another member who should know better re what they did - once we have got rid of all the obscene posts from them and sorted out how i can ensure they do not have access to my thread again - I will be “live again” - thanks for your support on this …these things [B]are[/B] sent to try us at times :rolleyes:

Neil
NVP

how long is a piece of string ? :32:

the nature of the relationship between 2 currencies is heavily dependent on many things …Timeframe traded , timezone and naturally the news events , economic conditions in play at that time

not to mention things like the spread of course and you do have a very very complex mix of dynamics in play !

If we are discussing the G8 then heres my take

Currency 1 - would suggest the [B][U]USD[/U][/B] …solid , anchor currency , easily tradable all platforms , lowest spread for all pairs , carry trade pattern generally

then you have a tougher choice and it will mainly be dependent on your preference for risk vs return vs volatility , ATR etc etc …and again timeframe is a huge factor …

higher volatility pairings - GBP,Yen,CAD ,NZD
lower volatility pairings - EUR,AUD,CHF

hope this helps buddy …just my thoughts
N

the other thread will be back up live shortly …the decision has been for me to simply ignore the member(s) concerned who clearly have a problem with life given the multiple posts and obscenities they have placed on a number of popular threads here at babypips …

[B][U]my suspicion is a failed traders who cannot take responsibility for their poor results and instead of trying to resolve these things and improve they sit back and start to heckle traders who [B][U]are [/U][/B]trying to make a difference to themselves and also help other traders …[/U][/B]

happens more than you think in the Forum world…and just part of the mix

have a good weekend …i’ll load up a post Brexit week update when its back up …until then everyone by now knows how to contact me …

cheers
N;)