ShahbazSyed - VSA Trader

Hello,

I am making this thread in order to post my daily forex trade analysis and results using Volume Spread Analysis (VSA).

GBPNZD – 26th Sept 2016

This setup at GBPNZD gave us an entry point in the shape of Upthrust/No demand which formed right at the lower trigger line(the lower end of the orange rectangle). I took a late entry but it was not too late, thankfully. I also took an early exit at 25 pips because I had to go somewhere and I don’t like my trades open when I am not around.

Entry:

And that’s where I exit the trade:

Result:

Shahbaz Syed

The trade I took yesterday hit the Target making 60 pips. I did not trade today because of some personal commitments. I will start trading tomorrow.

Was it really a FAT FINGER ERROR?
The reason I ask this question is because of my understanding of how the Smart Money works. Using Volume Spread Analysis (VSA), one can locate the footprints of Smart Money and the direction they are willing to go to. Below is an example of how clearly a VSA setup was made in EUR/GBP:

Looking at the picture above, we cannot say that it’s a fat finger error causing the Smart Money to ‘accidently’ made a lot of money. Now I only wonder, how can it be a human error?