Forex Strategy; season 1

regarding AUD/USD price is ranging round 0.76** according to my indicator price will fall to 0.759* on a 4hr chart.
on a 4hr chart EUR/USD is showing showing strong bearish and might keep on going only God know when seller will get tire of selling while on a daily chart price will go North to 1.1122 but this will days
on EUR/GBP the daily chart price is going to met his brother at 0.8866 on a 4hr chart my indicator is showing me bearish signal

I went short on EUR/JPY @113.74 my indicator is showing a strong bearish signal.on a 4hr chart which is subsequently affecting the daily chart.

EUR/CHF Is showing bearish in a 4hr chart but ranging though I sold @ 1.0866 let’s see what market will say

The EUR/JPY cross extended the near-term bearish momentum for the fifth straight session and has decisively broken below 114.00 handle.

Currently trading marginally below mid-113.00s, fresh monthly lows, the cross on Wednesday decisively broke-down of a 4-day old trading range and extended its weakness further below 50-day SMA. Renewed buying interest around the Japanese Yen, amid prevalent cautious investor sentiment, has been the key factor weighing on the cross. Meanwhile, a mild offered tone around the EUR/USD major has also failed to extend any support and halt the pair’s ongoing slide.

Investors will remain focused on Thursday’s ECB monetary policy decision and subsequent press conference, which is known to infuse substantial volatility across EUR pair and should provide fresh impetus for the pair’s near-term trajectory.

Technical levels to watch

A follow through selling pressure from current levels is likely to drag the cross immediately towards 113.00-112.90 support area, which if broken would turn it vulnerable to head back towards September monthly lows support near 112.10 area.

On the flip side, any recovery attempt towards 114.00 handle might now confront resistance at 50-day SMA near 114.20-25 region above which the cross is likely to extend the recovery trend towards 114.65-70 horizontal resistance en-route 100-day SMA strong resistance near 115.00-115.10 region.

AUS/USD I sold @ 0.7660 according to my indicator the sell signal is weak but might grow strong soon
USD/Cad i bought @ 1.3169 weak signal but lets see what happens.