2000% profit: trading system testing

Hello, everyone!

I have been testing my personal trading system for 3 months. I opened a live account with $100 depo for tests. Profit for this period was 1953.55 US dollars. So, my profitability appeared to be more than 1950%. I’d like to note that I risked a lot for that moment, so there was a pretty big drawdown. But I did it consciously :smiley: to make a higher ROI. I decided to come back to this system and I was working hard on it during the last month. I changed it a bit and added filters. Trading will be more conservative now.

I’d like to test it once more. Follow me if you are interested in the result.
I plan to write about all my steps here and post about signals according to this strategy. Note that they are actual for 10 minutes after posting.

It will we be multiple trading. For example, if the risk for a transaction allows me to open 0.1 lot position, I’ll open two for 0.05 lots. When takeprofit#1 will be achieved, I will move the second one to breakeven. That’s how I’m going to reduce the risks.

Here is an example of such signals (it’s just an example, not a call to action))):
Buy/short: EUR/USD – 1.0650 (+/- 5-7 pips)
Stop-loss - 1.0625
Take profit 1 – 1.0675
Take profit 2 – 1.0700

P.S. I can close orders before the appointed time if the situation needs is and try to post it here as far as I will be able to do it.
Please treat with understanding, as this system is in the testing phase, I don’t give a 100% guarantee on these signals, these are only recommendations.

I’ll be very glad to discuss my strategy with you, dear friends, and I’ll be grateful for the constructive criticism.

Well the system seems to make a huge profit :).
Can you meaby explain more so i understand what kind of strategy you are using?

My first signal:
aud/usd. buy 0.7450.
Stop loss - 0.7425.
Take profit1 - 0.7475.
Take profit 2 - 0.7495

This is my personal trading strategy. Its basic idea is filtering deals by the trend of the senior timeframe (H4).

I define the current market trend on H4. I use the Price Action method. I also look at H1 and D1, find the key support and resistance levels.

Positions are usually opened in the main trend direction. Entry points can be found at the smaller timeframes (M5 and M15). Retest of the local support/resistance level is my favorite formation. I also use OsMA indicator and Pivot Points, pay attention to the fundamental news and see how the price reacts to them.

The first transaction was unsuccessful. but I’m not upset. Losses are normal :slight_smile: I hope the following one will be more successful. Now I look at the Canadian dollar

USD/CAD
Sell stop - 1.3293.
Stop loss - 1.3339.
Take profit 1 - 1.3247.
Take profit 2 - 1.3203

This transaction can be held for several days

I took profit#1 on the currency pair USD/CAD yesterday. I look forward to take profit#2

AUD/USD
buy at 0.7455.
stop loss 0.7427.
take profit 1 - 0.7485.
take profit 2 — 0.7510

I see you are doing well?
It’s interesting for me to watch how the thing will go. So, I’ll stay in this thread for now.

nzd/usd
buy at 0.7218,
stop loss - 0.7190.
take profit 1- 0.7248;
take profit 2 - 0.7280

Thank you for a comment, I’m glad that people watch my thread!

i love this pair. BTW i sold late and Im loosing to. lol
Ok If you are using the 4H and D1 probably you miss something.

I assume you use Fibonacci? I enjoyed them too, before… Pretty good tool for filtering deals :slight_smile: Do you mean that the currency has reached the strong correction level, and it was necessary to start shorts?

Hey! So, how are the things going with your trades??

interested

Dear friends!
I’ve already told you that I’m experimenting with my strategy and changing it to make it better.
So, I decided to think of medium-term and less risky deals.

I’m still working on my trading plan, that’s why I don’t post here often.
At first I want to test it on demo, and if it will work, I’ll share it here.

Don’t unsubscribe, cause I’ll be back soon!

I just was eager to find something like 2000% profit strategy but you decided to change it… It’s a pity , but I’ll wait for the other one. I’m interested what outcome will be there with a mid-term strategy