My Forex Trades

[B]Welcome everyone, this is just a place to post my trades, firstly so that I have an accountability to myself about my trades and not destroying my trades with negative thoughts the market gives.

If things go sour I might disappear for a while before coming back again to try. Let’s hope it does not happen. :slight_smile:

Most of my trades are swing trades that I will hold for normally a few days to maybe weeks, or until my mental SL is hit, I do not use SL or TP in my trades, that is why money management is very important. SL is normally around 1 ATR but it’s more SR dependent (failed/break).

Only use the minimum lot size you can risk. My preference is $1 per $10k (0.01).

Trading style is probably best called price action. I only trade the 4H or D1 charts. Red line is where I will be looking to take profits but not necessarily, I may still hold on to the trade if i see the trend continuing. There will be losses as nothing is 100% in trading and life. All my trades are market orders, no limit orders as I prefer to watch how price reacts at SR levels before deciding to open trades. So sometimes I may enter too early or too late.

Lastly I am not providing a signal service of any kind, I am just showing my trades so that I have the commitment to follow my plan, please follow at your own discretion.[/B]

#1 Long GBPNZD H4

Welcome to the forum, Sanjino. :cool:

If you’re posting your trades here, for self-accountability etc., that’s a Journal, not a “free forex trading system”, so it belongs here: [B]301 Moved Permanently

Hello thanks, yea that was what I thought right after I posted. Thanks for moving it. :slight_smile:

#2 Short EURGBP 4H

[B]Weekend Trade Updates

#1 GBPNZD 4H Long

Still in it and looking for price to break past the previous high.

#2 EURGBP 4H Short

It is showing signs that it might not want to go lower, but could be just a Friday thing. Will watch closely on Monday for bullish signs.

[/B]

#3 Short Crude Light 4H

Note to self, the unexpected big jump was due to speculation of good data, not actual good data. Such moves normally retrace. But will exit trade if the previous top was taken out.

Closed all my trades for a small loss, going on holidays. Back early next year.

[B]Last trade before I fly off, put in a hard stop as I won’t be around to monitor. Would TP manually when I get internet.

#4 GBPAUD Long 4H[/B]

GBPAUD Long 4H Closed, direction has changed.

I shall reevaluate my methods. Hope I can make a better one when I get back.