Fx traders challenge - 100 live trades

As per attached

as attached

new stop is now at 138.31 (50 pips risk instead of the initial 70)

new trailing stop at 138.49 (just below the most recent 30m up swing 786 retracement (risk 33pips instead of initial 70)
the gj is extremely choppy so I am trying to minimise my risk based on technicals for better or for worse
:slight_smile:

The market is moving nicely so here it is my current update of recent open trades

as attached now only one trade open with the GJ stopping us out before turning our way and the eu breaking even
our au trade is now at b/e stop

hi there,
after going away for my 10th year wedding anniversary I am back to find out that my only open trade AUDUSD got stopped out by the pip. I moved my stop to break even prematurely (appears to be one of my key issues…being far too conservative in a business that rewards the bold…:() therefore getting stopped out

I also found a nice set up that I am keen to trade when the market opens
It is to short the AUD/CAD. I wanted to re-enter the AUD/USD but it is too late for it, since I had already entered at the correct price and now it is about 50 pips away…:frowning:

so as soon as I enter the A/C I will be posting that trade #40
happy trading :slight_smile:

will be updating the tech analysis for this shortly

SHORT aud/cad
SHORt usd/jpy

I have now entered two new trades on the daily chart set ups as shown
on daily entries our target profits are open to ride the trade for as long as possible until such time when we see a contrarian daily signal

Live Trade 42:
Short GBP/JPY
technicals will follow tomorrow

currently short on gbp/jpy and it is now at break even :slight_smile:

now g/j closed at +100 pips upon 30m entry and 30m exit hammer / oversold rsi

LT#41 UJ is now at break/even with stop at entry price 111.20 :slight_smile:

LT#40 stopped out at b/e
only open trade now is LT#41 usd/jpy which is also at b/e

Update of trades include new EUR/USD Long

LT40 AUD/CAD closed at b/e upon break of inner trend line
LT41 USD/JPY closed at +45 pips upon formation of a Day Hammer at the 786 of most recent minor upswing. It appears to me that the U/J wants to go back up to the 618 after having fallen from the 382
LT42 GBP/JPY closed at +100 pips although it later hit our original target at 200 pips :frowning:
LT43 EUR/USD just entered last night at 106.62 and at 30pips risk

upon a daily ham at the 88% fib of the latest upswing and what appears to be a Right Tip of a reversed crown, I have now reverse my position on the USD/JPY after a +45pips on trade #41

we will soon see if I am wrong or not…:):47:

I have also updated the first target for the EUR/USD long trade #43

oops I placed my post as a new thread my bad…here it is

LT44 U/J stop is now at 110.48

correction on stops:
eu stop 1.0632
uj stop 110.06
gj stop 137.35