Fx traders challenge - 100 live trades

as shown trading gj long but looking at reversing once the retracement is complete…if i am right of course

t#74 now stop is at 143.70 (26 pips risk)

t#73 now at brake even

well my t74 against the trend hit my target but …after it stopped me out at b/e…that happens…
I have no regrets since I “should not be trading against the trend anyway” so I take the b/e over a loss anytime!

anyway I re-entered gj short…
happy trading :slight_smile:

the last three trades were loss, b/e, loss…:frowning:
not happy dropping from over 1000 pips down to 888…lucky number?
anyway, I have entered long on a “day chart” harami at the 38.2 fibonacci

although I could’ve waited for the market to retest the tweezer bottoms formed at the 2-hour chart, as to enter at much cheaper price (in pips), I have too much work to do outside trading for the rest of this month at least that I decided to go ahead.

this trade is costing 100 pips, and I rather not spend more than 70 (for a day trade) or 50 (for a 2h, 4h trade) or 30 (for a 1h and 30min trade)…but like I said, I have too much to do and didn’t want to wait …

as shown, I have closed and reversed my trade upon a 2h harami at the 356ema and 786 fib

23 more trades and the challenge is over!

and now looking to reverse, the gj has formed a few bull candle signals at the 30m, 1h, 2h and the 4 hr (hammer), so I am looking at entering long once or if the hammer gets tested to allow for a 50pips entry

as shown we are long gj

as shown we have short aud/usd on a daily chart 618 fibonacci and down trend line convergence

a couple of losses but that is the business isn’t it?
now long on au

now also long gj upon tweezers and hammers

stopped out at b/e after forming a bear harami on 2-hr chart
:frowning:

we have now reversed on a 2h and 4h harami at the aud/usd 786 fib and ema356 resistance
off to poker! happy trading :slight_smile:

au updates

t84 reverse au from long to short
updates soon

t85 short gj

t84 short aud/usd 0.7470
t85 short gbp/jpy 145.00
t86 short eur/usd 1.118

14 to go and I am done!

looking at the “longer term” and in hindsight there was not a reverse from long to short on the au
the au has formed a weekly morning star which I had noticed but “ignored” since I do not trade longer term,
however, the daily chart is showing still a strong up trend whilst the 4h chart has formed a nice morning start at the 618 and at the back of a broken down trend line…
so all in all we should be on the “long” side of the aud/usd…so we are…

13 to go…

as shown…

the eur/usd has been on an up trend since 3/jan/17 and most recently since 7/apr/17 which appear to be its “fifth wave”…

Resistance: it has hit a major resistance area with the actual resistance line being at the 1.13 (it hit just 30 pips below it)

Candle: It has formed a day engulfing candle and it is in the process of forming a “harami” on the weekly chart

RSI: it is showing signs of a divergence in both the daily and 4-hr chart

Trend Line Break: it has broken the inner up trend line in the 4h chart

*It is one of my trading signals to trade the break of a inner trend line…

So, I can jump in and trade this reversal signals, or I can wait for a nice confirmation at the end of the week if it forms the “weekly chart harami”, meaning we need the eur/usd to close at around 1.12 (not too many pips below it nor above its weekly opening of 1.1203 either…at the moment it is trading at the 1.1220 which is quite tempting knowing that if i am right, it will close at 1.12 by end of week…

uhmmm…this are the times I “jump in early” and a lot of time get burned, or this is the time I decide to be discipline and miss out!..it never seems to work…the problem is “lack of consistency” if I “always” follow the rules and are discipline and always wait for confirmation when I am in doubt then I will get the good with the bad in a more “balance” way resulting in consistent profits.

I am just looking forward to finishing the month so I can start fresh once again. I have finally finished my updated trading rules/guidelines and have identified 3-key groups of trades I want to be in.

I started with 5 groups (based not on my written rules of the challenge) but based on my “Actual trades” two of those “were not appropriate trading methods” as example, trading against the trend without a trend line break but purely on RSI divergences !..they are expensive! you lose more than you win!

t88 now short in e/u after the projected crown reversal formed at the 786
we are moving the stop for the eu from 51 to 72 (above the day engulfing candle high) the eur just missed us by 0.4 pips! to stop us out…a pretty close call…I want to give it more room to breath so the risk is now 43 pips
happy trading