Looking for a broker that

I am currently seeking a well respected broker, good to use for tech trading, within the US, that’s an ECN, and also uses the MT4 platform. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!:slight_smile:

Please, can any one explain this two word for me and teach me how to calulate or set it up.

thanks

A pending order is just what it says. “Pending order”, you place the order to activate at a specific price. Either long or short.

The Fibonacci is a tool used to help locate support and resistance in order to find a place to get in to or out of a specific trade. Most charting software such as MT4 has this tool located at the top of their platform as an option.

Hope this helps. Take care,

Hello Friend,

No body can say anything about a particular broker how it is. Search on the internet about them you will get the news. Go for brokers who are old and certified brokers. They will give you proper suggestions. AS i know some of them like the oanda, etoro, iforex, fxstreet etc and yes one more AVAFX.

Try Hotspotfx.

Dear, you should try Tradeview Forex, I have my demo with them and I�ve felt wonderful, they also work with fraction pip pricing and that�s good, because saving a little, is still saving.

I’ve been working with Tradeview for a short time and didn’t know about that fraction pip pricing, how is that, do you know where to find more information about it?

Hello Lyzzie,

Welcome to the world of forex trading. I am trading in forex since 2004. Trade view is ok you trade with it. As you have asked about the pip pricing, i would say that pip price is only the difference between 2 different currency pairs. I follow only my trading strategy. What are the pip price, margin, commission etc. i don’t go much on it. Because the broker will charge his commission and fees according to him self.

I am trading with AVAFX and doing well their leverage is 200:1 but i don’t care for it. I am trading according to my self and using my own money and using the leverage when i require. Trading this way i am not facing any problem with my broker. Because i trade according to my self, if i want to trade i trade and if not i sit aside. Because i have made a target for the day of $40 per day not more then that. I am happy and trading well.

I like one thing that you are doing. Using the demo account of tradeview. This will help you to sharpen your trading skills and understand the market movements.

I would say just for knowing about forex and forex brokers try for AVAFX.

I know about Tradeview, I agree with BeautyLady, they are good. It�s true that the demo is good, Im still using it. Also they have a bunch of good softwares for trade on forex, you should try it, and maybe you can get better knowledge from it. I don�t want to sound like a commercial, but I like it, so that�s my advice.

ECN and MT4 just do not go together.I have mention that in another thread.I guess that there is some thing about the way which MT4 is processing orders.
If you are serious about trading spend some more $$$ and subscribe for some solid charting software which can be connected to data feed of your broker.
I would suggest HotSpotFX,MB Trading and Interactive Brokers.They all are offering third party charting software that can be connected to their data feed.
Just mine 1.3 pips:cool:
Regards,
VTK

Can you explain more on this statement? I don’t even know the difference between ECN and FCM brokers.

What VingTsun said.

I agree, MT4 and ECN isn’t compatible, so one has to choose.

Best of luck