Forex Binary Options

Does anyone trade using binary options or know where I can find more information about them?

I have traded binaries. I think it’s going to be the new way to trade for a lot of people, especially forex traders. You can actually trade basic stocks, currency pairs, commodities, and even indices. I’ve explored 3 different strategies; one of them with the free course called MyBinaryRecoded. That one is riskier than the guy makes it out to be, and not using wisdom, I lost my initial $250 deposit using that strategy (his site says you can start with $100, but that’s an error on his site). His strategy uses the mindset that you shouldn’t be able to have three losing trades in a row. But I had 6 at one point and lost a huge chunk of money. I have, though, figured out how to use his 60 second strategy in a better and more successful way. I traded with demo money on TradeRush.com (you have to go to their live chat and use the code “BINARY101” to ask for a demo account.
There is another course you can get for $70 called Binary Bully. This seems to be a more safe, prefictable and conservative way to make make decent money within 15 minute time frames. But, there are a few questions I have regarding technical analysis which I haven’t gotten answered just yet. Waiting for his response if I’ll get it. I asked the same question on another thread here on this forum.
Anyway, if you are still watching your thread, let me know. I’m not an expert; I just have some experience with binary options.

Good luck in withdrawing your money from a binary options broker. :slight_smile:

Have YOU had trouble withdrawing, or is it something you’ve just heard?

Yes I have, with XPMarkets.

Interesting comments. Ive been trading Binaries for over a year, and doing really well at it. Appart from rigourous security checks prior to my first withdraw Ive had no problems. I too think its the way forward. So much easier than traditional forex trading with stops etc. If you want to know how I do it or any questions on Binary trading let me know

Had mixed results with Binaries. Tell me, do you use a system or robot? I was doing a Forex Trade and when it appeared to be going in the right direction, 'mirroring. it with a Binary. That worked quite well. Then I think I started chasing trades and it didn’t work so well. I need to get back on track and re-educate myself. Any tips would be welcome. Cheers.

Hi

I follow professional brokers. They send me signals through skype and it works really well. Ive been doing it now for 12 months. I can introduce them to you if you like.

Ive tried robots, and what ive seen they are a waste of time.

hiiiii!!!

i need to exchange in binary forex alternative . In any case before all else i need to realize that how binary forex choice agents win. Assuming that they procure from misfortune of cash of a customer then it is startling. So i need to the strategy for acquiring of binay forex alternative dealers.

Forex

Hi

You are copying the trades of professional brokers, who have a team of analysts selecting the trades. They usually work on around 70-75% winning trades. Thats what have achieved with them,

With regards how they make their money, they need you to win as they get paid on winning trades, so they have an interest in you that you make money from your trading.

you can email me with you name contact number and i can get one of the brokers to call you and answer any questions you may have.

Don’t try mirrors or hulutrading go for your own path in 777 binary the one I’ve been using for a while without problems,they have a friendly platform with real-time updated prices and good returns, as they put it keep it simple keep it profitable.

You can do that using 777 binary, and letting them guide and assist you, in doing your tradings, sometimes you don’t see what’s in front of your eyes, and somebody else can give you another angle to completethe view of the market.

It’s all about choosing the right broker. A couple bad names always ruin it for the rest. Most of them will never give you a problem, at least not the one I currently use. Do your research and you’ll be fine!!

I have added them to my trading arsenal, but I would advise caution. It is vital to find a good binary option platform that gives you access to real market prices and does not rig prices in their favor. Trading binary options with success is not as simple as advertised.

You can find a lot of information about binaries online. In fact, you can even check out Youtube for some training videos. Once you are familiarized with the basics then you need to read some binary options broker review ioptionsreview.com sites and choose a good brand to entrust your investments.

[QUOTE=“bestbinarytrading;432215”]Interesting comments. Ive been trading Binaries for over a year, and doing really well at it. Appart from rigourous security checks prior to my first withdraw Ive had no problems. I too think its the way forward. So much easier than traditional forex trading with stops etc. If you want to know how I do it or any questions on Binary trading let me know[/QUOTE]

Do you still trading binaries?

I do trade binaries as part of my overall trading.

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;483020”]

I do trade binaries as part of my overall trading.[/QUOTE]

through which broker do you trade them?

I am trading binary options with 24 Option, they are the market leader in binary options.

Interesting responses. I am trading Binaries for spanning a 12 months, along with carrying out effectively at the item. Appart via arduous safety measures checks prior to the initial take away I’ve got no troubles. I far too consider it is how onward. A great deal much easier compared to traditional fx trading together with ceases and so on. If you wish to discover how I do the item or perhaps just about any issues upon Binary trading let me understand
Datasoft Global Technologies Canada