How much capital do you have in your forex account?

Hello Assasin,

just do take a look here Cowabunga Trade Record | Forex Blog: Pip My System and here 2008 Cowabunga Trade Record | Forex Blog: Pip My System , this system works and is updates on daily base since december 2006 and about -5% time stop loss, you need have some kind of self control, we are working with probability and from time to time sometimes happen, I have my rules write dont on paper and I just follow them, you can adjust how you wish, I have tweek out this system, that I got external data feed on news in few milisecond delivery,and I know if I stay at trade or not. Every system can be better and also money managment rules can impover from time to time, I trade in this way, was inspired from Pipsurfer and this works for me.
best regards Phepi

As long as it works…that’s really all that matters. While I agree with you that there is always the potential that one could “improve” his system, it seems to me that many times people really are better off just leaving things well enough alone. The “tinkering” seems to be able to set off a chain reaction of bad things the results of which show that it would have been better to just work the system as originally intended.

Hope all continues to go well for you.

You can open a micro-lot account with as alittle as $1000…

Now I had $500 in my trading account .This amount differs time to time.Some times it is greater than $1000 too. I do not want to invest very large amount .This amount is enough for me to get reasonable profit ratio . I can grow it wit my skill. Your trading should successful even with low amounts too.

[QUOTE=“imbest;733136”]Now I had $500 in my trading account .This amount differs time to time.Some times it is greater than $1000 too. I do not want to invest very large amount .This amount is enough for me to get reasonable profit ratio . I can grow it wit my skill. Your trading should successful even with low amounts too.[/QUOTE]

You should make up a trading plan such as what I want to achieve in 1 year, 3 years and 5 years from now.
And ultimately what is the purpose of you trading forex?side income or full time trader?
Just my two cent opinions…hehehe

It is not wise to rely on one broker alone.
I think it is better to put your trading capital into multiple reliable brokers.

I have more than 63000 EUR in my account.

I have 50 USD. Trading since two years :59:

Of course you have, probably from all those newbies youve been scamming

Ah, there I was, about to write a message of admiration for someone with such a promising outlook!

She’s nothing but a scammy salesperson

Why do the mods permit her website link, lets ban her please!

Not sure … I’ve reported (twice) the link to the signal-service she’s been spamming here, but apparently they won’t delete the post [U]or even just remove the link from the post[/U]. Baffling.

Its a secret how much capital I had , I had more Than $1000 for trading. I collect this money gradually from my saving and trading profits. I start with normal standard account deposit . Now I am happy with this amount hat facilitates me to get profits.

Forex Trading can be started with a nominal amount of $10, but it is advisable to start it with atleast $100. I also did that.

Thanks for you contribution to the thread by letting everyone know that you have a secret amount. lol

Currently in my FX account there is $33 I just moved $4,000 to my Binary options account. I’m going to start a challenge with myself asking how long can I last living solely off Capital gains. Maybe I wont last a day or maybe I will last years. I will start a thread when my ACH hits. ALso post videos of the trades on my youtube channel when the time comes.

To be honest, right now my trading equity is 49K! I came here without any financial background! Even, my initial trading capital was below 500$, yes I struggled a lot in my early stage of trading since I hadn’t any trainer! I have learned technical and fundamental by using popular Forex Forums and Blogs; in addition I set my trading targets according to my live trading performance.

I’m sure most people would be shy to disclose that information. I currently do not trade regularly but am building a few strategies to go live with a fund with circa 200k.

You can start trading with a nominal amount of $10, but it is advisable to atleast start trading with about $100 atleast and later you could raise it.

Well, right now my trading equity is 50K! And I am sure, there have so many pro traders in this forum! So, it is very possible to get your answer! By the way, I see pro traders are very silent! Like, they don’t share their trading plan and tricks with others! Whatever, I am also interested to know the answers!

A have a really small ammount, about $20, as I`m a beginner ad I trade on micro account :slight_smile: