Trade of the Week for May 30 to June 3, 2011

[B]Voting: 2011-5-28 00:00[/B]

The submissions are in, so it’s time to vote for your favorite trade setup for this week! I have compiled a neat list of the setups that have been submitted by our users. Take a look at which trade you think is best and vote for it.

We’ve got a nice set of trade setups this week as I received some quality ideas from monstapips, salt-n-pipper, and Ray_1. Check 'em out!

[ul]
[li]USD/CHF Long by monstapips
[/li][li]USD/CAD Short by salt-n-pipper
[/li][li]EUR/USD Short by Ray_1
[/li][/ul]

Which trade do you think deserves to be this week’s trade of the week? Vote now!

[B]Submission: Submission: 2011-5-27 00:03[/B]
I know you’ve all been dying to share what you’ve learned from the School of Pipsology. Now’s your chance to wow your fellow pipsters with your fantastic forex analysis! [B]You can now submit your brilliant trade ideas to be chosen as the Trade of the Week for May 30 to June 3, 2011.[/B]

Don’t hesitate, mate! Throw your trade idea in the mix before it’s too late! [B]The submission period is only from 3:00 am EST to 12:00 midnight EST Friday, May 27, 2011.[/B] Just remember to post your trade ideas under a new thread in the Readers’ Choice: Trade of the Week forum.

Don’t have a trade idea to share? Not a problem! [B]You can still participate by casting your vote for the Trade of the Week! The polls will open 12:00 midnight EST on Friday (May 27, 2011) and will close 12:00 midnight EST on Sunday (May 29, 2011).[/B]

So what are you waiting for? Let the games begin!

Check out the official rules and regulations.
Then submit your trade idea in the Readers’ Choice: Trade of the Week forum!

Aaand the votes are in! Drum roll please! So many brilliant ideas, but one stood out from the rest. The winner of the Trade of the Week Contest for May 16 to 20, 2011 is none other than newbie poster salt-n-pipper!

Read salt-n-pipper’s trade idea…
For those who didn’t win, don’t give up! Put your thinking caps on for this brand new week and keep your eyes peeled for 'em sexy setups! Who knows, it may be your name that I’ll proudly be announcing next week.

Also check out my Best Forex Trade System of the Month contest. If you know of any good mechanical systems out there, feel free to submit them. Let’s help each other out find the best systems out there.