Who is your FX Mentor?

I’m going to start a good thread around here since most seem to be a joke. Let’s share our experiences of who is our mentor… who was the person that helped your trading the most? Most of us sucessful traders have a mentor who taught them the hard lessons of the market. So if you found success in baging pips, please tell us who is your mentor here:

EffiLang… And a friend of mine that doesnt visit these boards.

I don’t know if that’s true. So many folks get in to trading on an individual basis that the odds would see to suggest that most don’t actually have mentors - even the succuessful ones. That’s not to say, of course, that they aren’t influenced one way or another by other traders. I’m just saying they didn’t have that one person who guided them directly.

woooow hope you can do better than this “thread” :smiley:
well those who gave me inspirations for my trading style i use are already gone from this forum bcos of too many serious people around who doesn�t know what is fun at all and just watching the chart and waiting for signals the whole day.

all is good and i hope you will enjoy here and maybe bring something new to this forum.

have a good one

This may come as a shock, or it may not.

I believe my mentor is GOD. :stuck_out_tongue:

All is good.

finally some serious thread!!!:stuck_out_tongue:
even GOD was here :eek: :smiley:

god bless you pipgod and have a good one. :wink:

Hey everyone

My Mentor is all you pro and not so pro traders that have added you bits and pieces on this fantastic site. Who needs to buy a trading system for $10000.00 when you can learn at babypips. :wink:

Many Many Thanks

I think Rhody has the right idea here. Think it through. Guidance comes in many forms. You don’t need to shell out hundreds or thousands to learn about trading.