What's your biggest fear, frustration while trading the forex market?

I’m doing a research and would be interested to hear your feedback on the subject.
Thanks

loss the money :smiley:

My biggest frustration would be often when I used to trade on gut instinct! - Nowadays though, I kind of become anxious when I trade against the trend, even though my setups usually are correct.

As of fear! - I have none as far as stops are set.

Good Luck.

Lately i don´t know, because i always have fears and frustration, that is why i used a system and a book of rules, i relinquish my trading to that, just follow the rules, no matter if i am in fit or not. Just follow my system, let my body and midns feels the pain but i´m still following my own rules. Just like panic soldiers who follows their platoon lider blindly.

Regards.

my frustrations come from over complicating my system and then having to go back and re-test to make sire I did not violate any of my rules.

My fear is about being too afraid to increase my lot size when risk % for my capital does allow it.

You have a valid one.

that some day, I won’t have enough liquidity.

Jay

My biggest fear, and it should be everyone’s biggest fear!!
That one day, [B]that the forex market will control me![/B] don’t become money’s slave!

My biggest fear is that I would one day die in the trading chair with a trade running without target and that trade runs out of control into the profit zone, breaking the bank …

I laughed a good 3 minutes at this one bucks. I’m still laughing.

Jay

Two weeks later, I read this thread … and I’m sure Jay is still chuckling.

Good one, BC.

O.

Yea, yea, you all have fun with my very last hyper success trade and I can’t even buy my Ferrari from it. :frowning:

Oh well, I wouldn’t buy a Ferrari anyways, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finding out that a trading strategy fails for no reason and not having an back-up plan.
I cant hink of anything worse than being profitable for say 8 months and on the 9th month you have an epic failure rate that cannot be explained!! Perhaps I worry to much lol

ya… i can think of worse things. like on the 10th month being profitable, and then finding epic failure on month 11 that cannot be explained! lol

my fear is of the day i think i know everything, when i actually know nothing. but is this self fulfiiling in that when i learn it all do i know nothing or does knowing nothing mean you have a better chance of knowing everything

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im melting help me

Dude! I’m laughing out very loudly! - What you wrote is so philosophically complex that even Aristotle and Socrates wouldn’t make any sense out of it! -LOL

Be cool dude. You almost sound like a religious prophet! hahahha

you are a genius