Do any of you have a forex blog? - Page 2
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Default Yes, please take part in the poll!

Yup, at Forex Made Easy: Money Management Is Everything

It is an expirement in which I try to prove that pure money management and 3 random trades/day of 3 different currency pairs is all it takes to make a killing in Forex.

Please check it out and take part in the poll. I would really appreciate some input from my fellow Forex traders.

Default Forum Rules

"2. No advertising. Duh! We make you pay for that However, if you have over 50 posts we will allow you to put your personal/business links up provided that it is relevant to the topic that is being discussed. All links deemed as advertising/spamming will be deleted." - Forum Rules

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-is...rum-rules.html

All links posted by members with less than 50 posts will be deleted.

-Forex Forum Admin

Damn. I'm no where near the 50 post limit.

Just started a blog today, mainly for me. I plan on keeping a journal there, also sharing thoughts, insights, and anything else i see fit to post. Since I can't post my blog I'll tell you what I've posted so far. Well, first and foremost, there's the Babypips link. My first and only forex love. I've started here in Nov 2006 and since then this place has educated and motivated me. So the first thing I did was sparing me of the newbies and sending them to you guys (just joking, newbies welcome!) Afterwards, there's some history, ideology (comparing forex to women, stuff like that), the usual warnings people give to newcomers ( I wouldn't consider myself a trader if I didn't warn newcomers), a little confession (Yeah after more than a year, I still trade demo. So what?), and all the other stuff I can't remember wright now.(It's 2:00 AM wright now where I live. ). Warning though, serious traders should stay away, I'm planning to write this blog with 75% humorous references, puns and overall funny stuff I can throw in.

I'm beat. Off to bed. See you!

Quote Originally Posted by cristi12 View Post
    (It's 2:00 AM wright now where I live.
    are you from Greece?

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    are you from Greece?
    No, Romania. But still in the same timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalfx View Post
    Big Pippin,

I have read a lot of the blogs on this site. In fact your old blog is how I found babypips. I love the style you guys write in it definitely adds humor.

I have just posted a link to your site on my blog. (Bottom right side). I would love if you guys linked to my blog. I am not selling a darn thing either... lol.

Now that I know it's OK I will post the link to my blog here: Forex Pro

Posters, let's see your blogs!

Jackie
    Hi can you please tell me why the blog hasn't being updated since 2nd of FEB? thanks

My blog is Pipsopolis
    Last edited by PipDiddy; 04-05-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Link Violation

I've actually just started a new blog at Rhody Trader - The Musings of a Trading and Investing Addict. Real creative, eh?

Whereas my The Essentials of Trading blog focuses on trading education exclusively, the new blog is one that lets me follow my thoughts in other directions. It's not forex specific, but I'm sure I will venture into that area on a fairly regular basis with my thoughts on the markets and whatnot.

Default Forex Strategy Secrets

I run a Forex blog. We post tips, tricks, strategies and videos for the Forex market. We are going to start doing some webinars soon and are really excited about it. You should check it out Forex Strategy Secrets- Learn to Trade Forex. Offer your feedback we would love to hear what you think!

I've had a forex blog since I started demo trading about 2 months ago. It's rather amateurish and maybe even embarrassing to seasoned traders (I don't really know if I have any idea what I'm doing or not), but check it out if you want:

Since my link was edited out, please use the link in my profile.
    Last edited by Yarcofin; 04-30-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Forum Sponsors