Do any of you have a forex blog?

Greetings all,

I’ve been impressed with the amount of valuable information here at babypips.com and the amount that everyone here helps each other in their journey. It’s a great community!

I’m still in the beginning stages of my journey, but I’ve recently started a blog to chronicle my ideas, trades, and lessons learned. Its focus is on swing trading the major pairs. Since I don’t have enough posts to post the URL, you can find the URL in my profile if interested.

Good trading,

JEB
:cool:

Please check out my profile, I have one sharing my trading idea.

Matt

Hi everybody, just joined Baby Pips, although I have been visiting the site for about a yr. I have been trading futures & options (esp emini) for quite some time, but forex about 3yrs. I think this is a really great site and has a lot of material to help traders. I learn something new every time I visit.

Hi Big Pippin. I have a blog. I’m not trying to advertise, but the title of the thread says - do you have a blog? lol…Where do I post a link to my blog? Thanks for your help.

As long as you are not advertising.

I have actually started a new blog. You can view my new blog right here on Babypips. Click here >>> Coastal Forex

Yeah, I have two blogs, hosted on Blogspot , there are daily analysis and best trading systems posted there

Can’t post the link coz forum rules

1 Like

I like this part where the author says:
“Trading is a very emotional experience for most people including myself. So I want my trading to be as systematic as possible because traders tend to make mistake in their trading by their own emotions.”

2 Likes

Still thinking what to trade today…

1 Like

hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me who has the best forex blog, in their humble opinion ?

regards,

S

I have a blog where I do a focused daily technical and fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD currency pair.

the link follows: Benjamin Lilley’s posterous - Daily Forex analysis of the EUR/USD

Please visit and comment! :smiley:

Yes I do have my own forex blog.

Drop a comment and I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I once came across a good blog, I think it was on dailyforex, and if you make a google search you’ll find lots of interesting stuff, but the material you find on babypips is just as valid.

Yes, I do have a FOREX blog , it mainly has to do with fundamentals and has few useful links, anyone interesd is more than welcome, drop a line, leave some comments or just check it out.
If interested send me a private message.
Regards
Marcuse

1 Like

And did you alreay receive any advntage and usefull knowledge from your blod?..

And did you receive any useful knowledges from your blog which you have?..

Yes, I want do it because it’s really comfortable to discuss with others traders and to exchange our experience there.

1 Like

Hopefully am gonna make one one day. :smiley:

I have no blog, but I have a site about Forex

1 Like

Greet all master in forex here, i am looking for a web site which the auditor of the web would post his trading signal everyday monday thru thursday. Anyone of you knows the web site?

This master very good in trading, the signal he gives is about 89%-93% accurancy. Please let me know the site…thank you thank you thank you!!!

In my opinion i believe that signals are very much static in nature therefore it will fail in the dynamic nature of forex. Therefore it is better for everyone to understand the very nature of the market instead of signals. Check it out here how can you master the dynamic market using Bollinger Bands, Slow Stochastic, and MACD at

It is going to be very tough to master all the three indicators at once which may takes years. However you will learn the very foundation of the forex market it works just like the economic cycle where there is ups and downs of it.