Managed Accounts Review-is it working for you?

Hi, could I get some feedback from all on who is using managed accounts/investment portfolio accounts with these three things as to get a feel of where to go. This should give us a great idea as to who is where and please guys no ads, just be honest ok?

1.Who you are with?
2.Returns Monthly?
3.How long you�ve been with them?
4.Have there been any problems

Eg. I�m with 2 groups.

1. ForexGainCentral.com/forexmanager
  2. 2% gains in the majority some months and sometimes 4% losses
  3. 4 Months
  4. Losses have been becoming more and more hard to deal with but it picks up every now and again.

1.dealsjamaica.com/managed_accounts
2.5% consistently 4.88 thereabout
3. 2 and a half years
4. Withdrawals take 5 days unlike the regular 1 day withdrawals from ur own account-Can be stressful if you need money like yesterday.

Thanks And I hope to get some good feedback
Marlborough manzy panzy

1. Tradeglobalage.com/managed
  2. 3% gains in the majority some months and sometimes 2% losses
  3. 8 Months
  4. Poor Customer Serivice.
  1. w.dealsjamaica.com/managed_accounts
  2. 5% Monthly in the green
  3. 5 Months
  4. None I can think of besides want higher percentage thats all

&

1.http://www.pacecapitalgroup.com/managedforex
2.Around 3 or so gains monthly
3.3mths
4.Heavy Drawdowns sometimes

Gonna close pacecap’s account soon though

I guess no one uses managed accounts. hmmm

Why use managed accounts when you could trade yourself and make much more money?

2 reasons why people do this.

1. To diverse funds

2. One may not feel comfortable enough to trade on their own…yet :slight_smile:

Also, Sometimes you might find that you started out trading fine and then you all of sudden just went down hill and would like to find a way to get your money back. This usually works because mroe experienced people, wether fund managers or managed account personel has some sort of track record you may be able to research and have at least a little more faith in. Can’t say I want to go back to trading my self. Id rather stick to my somewhat free money each month. But then again, nothing in life is free right? lol

Hey Brianslearning4x, diversifying funds is probably thee biggest way to take your account to the highest level. I guess I just like the lazy set it and forget it type of philosophy. Go figure.

I understand 100%

Although I am a big beliver in diversifying when it comes to investments, I think learning as much as you can in the investment industry you are in will only benefit you in the long run by gaining knowledge.

This can happen with a demo account, or starting with $250 and trading small, while using a managed account. The knowledge will last a life time and who knows, one day it may cause you to take control of your own future :slight_smile:

I like the ring of that

Should I feel badly about not wanting to do the whole agony thing though brian, do you know how many times I felt my body turn to ice and thinking to myself. “Oh my GOD I just lost US2000 dollars what am I gonna do” COuntless nights being unable to sleep, being unable to work, neglecting my girl.
Yuh know what brian, you can forget about me going back to that life style, I still play around with it but when it comes to my real money…I’m with brazillain cutesy

Nope you should not, nor was that mentioned in my post.

On a side note, and this goes for everyone in your position, if you are freaking out over $2,000.00, you really shouldn’t be in the forex market, this includes managed accounts as there is significant risks as you know.

Now I am not saying NO ONE would be upset with losing $2,000.00 , but if you are losing sleep, not being with family, etc., my personally feeling/advice is stay away from forex right now.

Again nothing personal, this is a general statement to everyone in the same position as yourself.

I hear you brian. Nothing personal at all.
I just don’t want you to give people the impression that its the same thing.
Fact is. Now. I don’t have the issues I used to. No more fretting. Just pick up my money each month. Thats all I need buddy. How long have you been trading now?

Understand that, can’t beat picking up money each month :smiley:

I have been messing around for a couple years but just started to take it serious not to long ago and surprisingly doing very well.

I don’t mind cutesy.
As Long as they keep bringing in the money monthly I have no issue.
Thats my main concern. Would you say your profit is consistent though learnng fx?

check out the forexbastards.com review site on managed accounts. I think forex is too unregulated at this point in time, to invest money in such an account. Stick to your guns and trade on your own for now.

I really don’t mind the whole unregulated stuff. So long as they give me my money every month. For now, thats fine for me 2.

lol…True words, pipster, true words. Its sad that you can’t say that about most firms nowadays but…true words my friend

Ok then. Sorry gio9 no advertising here.

hey guys using dealsjamaica,

when you are speaking of 5% return, do you mean 5% return each month???

if so, can you provide a little more information about your experience with those guys? thanx!