What's the difference between part-time and full-time trading? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    These days I am in circle of full time traders and now I know the real difference. The full time traders are making millions each month and as a part time trader you cannot achieve this because it requires full attention.

Quote Originally Posted by rosolite View Post
    These days I am in circle of full time traders and now I know the real difference. The full time traders are making millions each month and as a part time trader you cannot achieve this because it requires full attention.
    Millions? They must be too lucky or have billions of free capital to trade with

Still reckon its got something to do with shoes. Possible watches as well.

That really depends on the size of their initial investment, even if we assume that they’re consistently profitable. There are quite a few full-time traders out there, but I don’t think there are that many millionaires.

The full time traders are making millions each month
    And losing millions sometimes too... Then jump out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostW View Post
    And losing millions sometimes too... Then jump out the window.

Defenestration syndrome is everywhere ...

Name:  greenspan.JPG
Views: 13
Size:  52.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lexys View Post
    Defenestration syndrome is everywhere ...
    Ha-ha, that pic just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by mlawson71 View Post
    That really depends on the size of their initial investment, even if we assume that they’re consistently profitable. There are quite a few full-time traders out there, but I don’t think there are that many millionaires.
    Yes full time traders are less than part time traders. Most of the people try to join forex as part time business for extra earning. They invest small amount in it and enjoy earning. I must say full time traders are more in profit than par time traders, there full focus is on trading which makes them more skilled

I think this is a bit of a hen and an egg issue – in order to trade full time you need to be profitable to begin with, but full time traders are making more money because they have more time and energy to focus on their trading. Which comes first?

The Part time traders are the one who earn some extra income and the full time. are the ones who are much dedicated towards it.

Forum Sponsors