£5000 reward for Scammers Name & Address

David Jefferson, dave robertson, nick vaughn, bryan webber, connie anderson, citifxcapital, mrspreadbetting, luke gail, darren poulter, natasha, ftse100betting, warren needell, @FTSE100Analyst, @MissDayTrader and now paul monroe apparently!!!

I’m sure there are plenty more made up names, cheap websites and fantasy amounts of money being made!! All by the same sad individual – someone somewhere knows him and so spreadbetmag have made the following offer for info:

BOUNTY NOW ON MISS DAYTRADER / DAVE ROBERTSON / WARREN NEEDELL / MR SPREAD BETTING’S HEAD
Posted on DateThursday, September 12, 2013 at 10:19AM

As I’m a real trader that makes real money and does not need to resort to scamming people on-line like many others, but in particular our friend Mr Spread Betting, this publication now offers a £5000 reward for a real name & address in relation to the piece of human excrement that goes by the names of Dave Robertson / Warren Needell / Nick Vaughan / Luke Gail / David Jefferson.

If the info proves to be correct we will make payment of this sum to the party that supplies this to us.

We also assure you that we will keep the source anonymous. Email the editor at spreadbetmagazine

Hello

I’m Paul Monroe

Today I have received numerous emails from people whom I have never met or had contact with before about someone called Warren Needell. All of the emails I received today were claiming Warren was using my analysis and trades to resell without permission and my knowledge, I have took precautionary steps in banning Warren from my service and sent him an email stating that I will be taking further action if what has been claimed is true.

Two of the emails I have received today pointed me to this forum and post as it has my name within the possible scams section, I request that you remove my name with immediate effect otherwise I will need to take action on you for posting my name within such a section and within comments of this nature, this would be a shame as I understand that you are trying to seek out a scammer but you have to understand that you can’t just go chucking peoples name into the mix at will whenever you feel like it.

I am a victim just like many of the people whom have emailed me today as it was my product that was being sold without my permission or knowledge. I have already started proceedings in trying to locate Warren from his Paypal subscription to my service and have an address which I’m looking into.

I once again request that you delete my name from the post you have made as I have no association with this person other than I to have been a victim of his greed and deceit.

Paul Monroe

[B]ps - I have also reported post #1 to the Babypips mods with my complaint about my name being used in vain within such a comment bracket for appropriate action and records.[/B]

[QUOTE=“PaulMonroe;530896”]

Hello

I’m Paul Monroe

Today I have received numerous emails from people whom I have never met or had contact with before about someone called Warren Needell. All of the emails I received today were claiming Warren was using my analysis and trades to resell without permission and my knowledge, I have took precautionary steps in banning Warren from my service and sent him an email stating that I will be taking further action if what has been claimed is true.

Two of the emails I have received today pointed me to this forum and post as it has my name within the possible scams section, I request that you remove my name with immediate effect otherwise I will need to take action on you for posting my name within such a section and within comments of this nature, this would be a shame as I understand that you are trying to seek out a scammer but you have to understand that you can’t just go chucking peoples name into the mix at will whenever you feel like it.

I am a victim just like many of the people whom have emailed me today as it was my product that was being sold without my permission or knowledge. I have already started proceedings in trying to locate Warren from his Paypal subscription to my service and have an address which I’m looking into.

I once again request that you delete my name from the post you have made as I have no association with this person other than I to have been a victim of his greed and deceit.

Paul Monroe

ps - I have also reported post #1 to the Babypips mods with my complaint about my name being used in vain within such a comment bracket for appropriate action and records.[/QUOTE]

Threatening legal action was also a tactic of “David Jefferson” to get people questioning him to shut up … Weird. Although he was not nearly as polite when asking :wink:

It is going to be impossible in a lawsuit to prove the poster was referencing YOU (if your name actually is Paul Munroe) since he didn’t give any specifics about you and there are probably hundreds of other “Paul Monroes” out there… Just putting things into perspective here.

Since the OPs reference to Paul Monroe is so vague… You would have to prove he is referencing you… And you would also have to prove there is no one out there who is not using the name Paul Monroe to scam people… This would be exceptionally hard.

Hello

I think you have jumped the gun here and made assumptions with your post in regards to my previous post. I did not make any claims or “threats” about legal action. The only person who has commented or stated on legal action is you, not me.

I have not threatened any legal action or lawsuits against anyone nor did I even mention anything about legal action, once again that was you making those comments and attempting to put words into peoples mouth.

I simply said I would need to take action and I have therefore done so with emailing babypips and reporting the post.

Thanks for your post anyway.

[QUOTE=“PaulMonroe;530967”]

Hello

I think you have jumped the gun here and made assumptions with your post in regards to my previous post. I did not make any claims or “threats” about legal action. The only person who has commented or stated on legal action is you, not me.

I have not threatened any legal action or lawsuits against anyone nor did I even mention anything about legal action, once again that was you making those comments and attempting to put words into peoples mouth.

I simply said I would need to take action and I have therefore done so with emailing babypips and reporting the post.
Thanks for your post anyway.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh! I see… You are correct! :slight_smile: You seem to be good people… It sucks if indeed this guy is using your stuff without your permission… If he bought it from you… You have his billing info though right?

Thank you.

Yes I have an address and phone number from my Paypal records which I’m currently looking into. I have called the number 3 times so far but it just keeps going on to an answerphone. As for the address I’m currently trying to do a name search to see if it matches.

Paul

[QUOTE=“PaulMonroe;530970”]

Thank you.

Yes I have an address and phone number from my Paypal records which I’m currently looking into. I have called the number 3 times so far but it just keeps going on to an answerphone. As for the address I’m currently trying to do a name search to see if it matches.

Paul[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like $5K could be yours! That’s if the guy actually used his actual information… PayPal should have the real info though as he would HAVE to enter it if he funded with a debit or credit card. The trouble will be to get it from them…

[QUOTE=PaulMonroe;530970]Thank you.

The post will stay as it is, if you are genuine contact the editor of spreadbet magazine to share info - if you are a ex city trader maybe you can double the reward, as you must be rolling in it.

An honest genuine person should have no trouble picking up the phone to call him, it should be no trouble to verify who you are in this day and age, and share what information you have - and that will be the end of it?!? I will apologise and retract my statment no problem.

I do have a 100% record so far with this conman, so i hope you break my duck. This is my one and only post to you, I hope I’m wrong but time will tell…

His writing style is completely different then David Jeffersons… Either David Jefferson is getting good enough to alter that significantly or this guy is not him.

bluwolfy I have no idea why you are making a claim about me being an ex city trader. I have not claimed anywhere here or else where about being an ex city trader, please point out where I have written or claimed that please? Is this yet another false claim you have made about me?

As far as contacting spread betting magazine goes I don’t see why I should go out of my way to contact anyone, especially a magazine I have no connections with or have heard about, this outfit could be run by you or anyone else as far as I know with an agenda, I have no idea.

As I have stated above I have reported your post to the babypips mods and will leave it to them. But in all honesty I think you have crossed a line with your remarks and accusation about me and I have expressed my feelings to babypips about this situation.

Paul

The agenda should be quite clear - expose this conman. I paraphrased our friend “Warren” who said you were a ex city type in an email - so are you? I could copy/paste but it has your email address in it so I won’t unless you want me too?

If you have any telephone/address/paypal info about “warren” pass it on to editor@spreadbetmagazine dot com, if its not too much to ask. Hopefully you won’t have to go out too much out of your way sending one email, we are just trying to get the nasty man.

I will stand by what the mods say too

I have no issue with you posting an email from Warren or whatever his real name is as it has nothing to do with me.

As far as being an ex city trader goes, NO, I have never been a city trader and I have never claimed to be a city trader, so if that’s what Warren has claimed in his email then it is a lie and just adds to his conman status.

I’m a full time trader based at home, I have a deep understanding of technical analysis and I trade the FTSE 100 only. I have learn’t the ins’n’outs of the FTSE and I offer a professional analysis and recommendations service for the FTSE as a small business along side my own trading.

I do not market or promote my service, never have, all of my subscribers joined me through word of mouth only from current members talking to friends and family members or mentions on other forums and blogs. My client list is less than 35 because I don’t market or promote my service.

I prefer the quiet life, I’m happy running my service for the amount of clients I have as well as my own trading, so I was shocked to receive the emails I did today about Warren and to see this thread with my name on it.

As I stated on my previous posts I have already started proceedings into tracking Warren with an address I have on my Paypal files, I can’t confirm if the address is real or not at this stage as I’m waiting on some information coming in. But I can assure everyone that if the address does match his name or if I have a suspicion that the address is linked to him in anyway then I will pass it on as well as take action myself.

We can post this the reward on Facebook forex trading groups and other forums while we prove whether or not it’s David Jefferson :slight_smile: