Simple profitable strategy with 3 indicators: +25% Profit last week on USD/CHF

Hello
Trade of the last week: Amazing +550 pip profit (+11%) trade on XAU/USD H1 on 29-31 October 2014

Its downtrend on the daily chart and we expect wave 5, on H4 the direction is south also. We take the break of a lovely double lower H1-H4 level of the fractal box. We have no exit signal but we exit always before the end of the week, for +550 pips

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the week: Good +120 pip profit (+4%) trade on USD/CAD H1 on 3-5 November 2014

On H4, its an uptrend with alligator open, we had a first break of the fractal box on H1 and after a retrace we take this second break. The price flies and is always above the red line, we exit when the candle crosses the green line after the 3rd divergence (not before as the H4 ewave was still close to the zero line and was peaking)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the week 2: EUR/JPY H1: 13-14 November: +134 pips (+4%)

On H4, the alligator is opening and the ewave is starting to peak. We take the second break out of the fractal box on H1 (on the first break, the risk is too high with a SL at more than 60 pips), the initial stop loss is below the green line as we are in an investing mode (32 pips), the price goes up slowly but surely and we exit on Friday afternoon, we have a perfect exit when the prices reaches the monthly highest for +134 pips.

Video du Trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the week : EUR/USD H1: 21th of November: +135 pips (+3.5%)

This one is a contre-trend trade. On H4, its downtrend and we expect the wave 5, on the 19th we do have a BDC indicating a possible change of H4 direction, so we look at a setup on H1; We have a perfect one on the Friday London Open with a lovely inferior level of the fractal box. We take the break and the price dropes, we have a perfect exit at the bottom of the D1 box for +135 pips.

<

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the Week: EUR/USD H1: 2-4 December: Amazing +10% (+140 pips)

This is downtrend on the daily chart, on H4, we have a sleeping alligator and the fractal box is big so the price has space to move. The 2nd of Decembre at Francfort Open, we have a H1 setup with a sleeping alligator and a very tight box, we take the break and the price moves down harmoniously, we exit 2 days later when the price breaks the upper level of the fractal box for +140 pips, an amazing +10% profit trade.

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the Week: XAU/USD H1: 9-10 December: +200 pips (+3.5%)

On H4, we have a perfect setup with a sleeping alligator and an Ewave about to cross the zero line, we look for an entry on H1. On H4, we missed the first break of the fractal box during the night and the second break before Francfort Open. We take the third break as the price did not go far and our initial stop loss is below the green line because we are in an investing mode (Risk: 60 pips). The prices flies and we exit at the candle who closes below the green line after the divergence for 200 pips (+3.5% Profit).

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello and HNY

Trade of the Week: GBP/USD H1: 2 - 7 January: +19.5% Profit (+390 pips)

A monster campaign on Cable: It starts on the first day of the year of trading at Francfort Open: On H4, the ewave is about to cross the zero line and the alligator is sleeping, the price broke the level but did not go. On H1, we have 6 candles with the same low and a very tight box! We put a pending order below those 6 candles and the price drops, the price makes 200 pips and we let it run (you could exit before the end of the session for +10% profit), we exit for +290 pips the 5th of January, that was our first entry. 2nd entry the 6th of January also at FO, the price has retraced and we have a very tight box, we take the break and the price drops again, we exit the 7th while the price broke the opposide side of the fractal box. We have +14.5% profit for the first entry (+290 pips) and +5% profit for the seconde entry (+100 pips)! What an amazing way to start the year!

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the week: USD/JPY H1: 13 January: +2.5% Profit (+112 pips)

On the 13th of January, the H4 alligator is open, we have also an inside bar. We look for a setup on H1, there we have a sleeping alligator and a tight box . We place the pending order below the box. The price drops and we exit when it break the box in the opposite side for +112 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the Week: XAU/USD H1: 20-21 January: +2.75% Profit (+164 pips)

On the 20th of January, the H4 alligator is open, it is an uptrend. We look for a setup on H1, there we have a sleeping alligator and a tight box . We place the pending order above the box. The price breaks the box and moves up and we exit when it break the box in the opposite side for +164 pips (+2.75%)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/CHF H1: 26-27 January: +2.5% Profit (+170 pips)

On the 26th, the trend is up on H1, we have the ewave close to the zero line, there is a small divergence but this is London open and on H4, the ewave is starting to peak with a price outside the box, we take the H1 break, the price flies and we exit when it breaks the box in the opposite side for +2.5% Profit (=170 pips)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

You’re only showing history.

If you want people to believe you - start making screens when you see a setup (if you trade - you see setup and you can make a screenshot) and then add another to show results.

Interesting, will try to keep up with it.

Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/JPY H1: 10 - 12 February: +4.5% Profit (+140 pips)

The classical ones, the best ones: On Tuesday 10th at Francfort Open, we have a clear direction on H4, the alligator is wide open to the north, it is uptrend. On H1, we have a sleeping alligator inside a tight fractal box. We take the break, the price moves harmoniously and we exit the 12th at the break of the lower level of the box for +140 pips (+4.5% Profit)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello
I trade 1 h TF, its too fast to do it live

The only question you have to ask yourself is this: Is it a setup , yes or not, according to my strategy?

Please go to my blog, you wil find more info about it (link below the video)

Many people “believ” as chaos trading like set by Bill Williams

Cheer and happy trading!

Hello

Trade of the week: USD/JPY H1 on the 26-27 february: +2.5% PROFIT (+120 pips)

We knew D1 was downtrend, on H4 we have a nice sleeping alligator, on H1 same, we have a sleeping alligator & the Ewave is about to cross the zero line (always a strong signal), we take the H4 break and the price drops before the news. The news are poor for the USD but the price keeps falling and we exit the next morning when price breaks the opposite side of the fractal box for +120 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the week: USD/JPY H1 on the 26-27 february: +2.5% PROFIT (+120 pips)

We knew D1 was downtrend, on H4 we have a nice sleeping alligator, on H1 same, we have a sleeping alligator & the Ewave is about to cross the zero line (always a strong signal), we take the H4 break and the price drops before the news. The news are poor for the USD but the price keeps falling and we exit the next morning when price breaks the opposite side of the fractal box for +120 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the Week: EUR/JPY H1: 10-12 March: +6% Profit (+306 pips)

This another classical trade. It is a clear downtrend on D1 & H4, we have a nice setup on H1 with a relatively tight fractal box and an Ewave cross of zero line, we take the break and the price drops nicely and we exit 2 days later while the price crosses the fractal box in the opposite side for +306 pips = +6% profit!

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/CHF H1: 10-12 March +8.5% Profit (+337 pips)

This is a great campaign on USD/CHF, on the 18th (FOMC report day) at Francfort open, I have a tight fractal box and the ewave is about to cross the zero line, this is a H1 setup. I check on H4, the ewave is also on the way to cross the zero line (and H1 pending order is below the H4 red line, price has some space to move to reach the H4 limit as well), therefore this is a double H1/H4 cross of the zero line! I take the H1 break, the price drops slowly forming a new sell fractal, I take a second entry below that fractal (this is also a double break H1/H4) with a stop loss above the red line at 45 pips as we are in an investing mode, the price drops. Before the FOMC report (like NOFP news), my strategy is to sell half of my position to reduce the risk, then the news came and go in my way, cool. I exit above that huge BDC for a total profit of +8.5% (+5.5% and +3%) and +337 pips (+187 and +150).
N.B. I could have taken my profit (or half of them) when the prices has reached the D1 red line.D1 alligator lines are excellent SL and TP.

Video of the Trade:

Cheers

Hello All
I have made the decision to stop to post on this thread, i will keep posting my trades on my blog, give direction of trades and sometime give signals so as doing d1 analysis,

Thanks for reading

Happy trading and so long

If you want to make it in this business, please have the courage to learn to understand it, and keep indicators off your charts.

Indicators are made for tourists, not for traders. They exist to empty your account before you get to understand anything about price.

To become a good analyst (which you must be to become a good trader), you must look for tricks being played at areas where tricks were played in the past.

If you’re looking for a trade, you must first find the right place for it. So look left, and find a place where a stop-hunt has occurred. Then watch price approach. If you’re looking for a short, wait for the retailers to be drawn in, with lower lows and lower highs. The retailers will be selling the retraces, with their stops above the high (where the stophunt you found in history lies).
Do not enter with the retailers!
Wait until their once profitable trades turn into losers, beyond the high. Allow price to jump quickly past the high, taking the stops (buys) of the sellers who had traded in the right direction. Then you’ll enter, and you’ll win.

While you have indicators on your screen, you’ll see none of this, and learn nothing of how simply the hopes and fears of the retailers are manipulated. Learn nothing about how the market actually works.