I have been hired as a Trader

Hello guys
I have been hired for a job as a trader on a company here at my country(the salary is paid by comissions) I will be going to a “test” process where I will trade 3 days with a demo account and then if everything goes well, I will be trading real money. I would appreciate some advice of people that has gone throw the same situation. I believe this is a good opportunity for me.
Thanks

Congrats. What country are you in?

Sounds like it’ll be fun and exciting.

AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I dream of becoming a trader after I leave University! I’d love it if you could give me some tips on how you managed to bag the job!

I don’t think I’m the right guy to give you advice! XD

Congratulations again.

Hi thanks.
I am from Peru, trading is growing really fast here.

Well since I started on 2008 I have read a lot of books, also study some curses on good institutes, and I am looking have the CFA certification. So my advice is to study a lot.

Ola! Good luck and tell us how it goes!

Hey gasanvill,

I still have your old thread on my subscribed list, 301 Moved Permanently

Congratulations and good luck with the test!

Congratulations! Hope you’re able to gain the knowledge and advice you need through our forums and educational content. Keep us posted and best of luck in your trading career!

Good Luck :41:
Gp

I am starting this week the training programm. I will keep you update guys!

Hey Gas! Long time no talk to! Congratulations on your Trading job. God speed…

Trading arcade or an actual job?

I once try to hire a trader for my trading account ,. He did good for 2 months. I feel I have to share my profit with him then I can not get reasonable earning from my investment. Best way is to increase my own skill of trading so that I can fully enjoy trading and its benefits.

Congrats!!:35:

I wish someone would hire me as a trader…

Congratulations! :35:
Tell us how it went when the test period is over?

Don’t hold your breath waiting to find out: the 3-day test-period was over in 2014! This is yet another [I][U]old[/U][/I] thread that “imbest” bumped yesterday for no reason other than inflating his post-count, as he so habitually does. :wink:

1 Like