Social Trading

Did you read the old posts? They are not the same he was saying that they offer a similar service to what i want which is more PAMM style a/c.

Never heard of Ayondo yet. When did they start operating?

They are old in the market, but i think services are not as popular and available to all the countries, as zulutrade is.
i remember i checked ayondo long time ago, but they asked for a huge initial amount to open an account.

They seem very open now. They told me you need just 10 pounds to open an account now. Plus they seem to have some good traders on there, myself included.

We need to know what actually social trading is.Social trading is the newest, most exciting and most rewarding way for you to get access to the financial markets. By linking traders from all over the world into one big network, social trading empowers traders to use each other’s skills to trade smarter together, and that collective wisdom can take your trading to a level you never thought possible before.
Social trading is the process through which online financial investors rely on user generated financial content gathered from various Web 2.0 applications as the major information source for making financial trading decisions. Social trading introduces a new way of analyzing financial data. Until recently, investors and traders were relying on fundamental and technical analysis to form their investment decisions. Now investors and traders can integrate into their investment decision-process social indicators that are fuelled by a transparent real-time trading data-feed of all the users in the social trading network. This is now being introduced as social financial analysis. Social trading has also been associated with a variety of online social trading networks.These social trading networks can be considered a subcategory of online social networks.

Social trading allows traders to trade online with the help of others. Social trading shortens the learning curve from novice to experienced Forex trader. Traders can interact with others, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and learn what prompted the top performer to take a trade in the first place. By copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work and which do not work, without risking their entire portfolio. Despite the influx of new social trading platforms, numbers still continue to increase showing a relevant and growing interest in the activity

Social trading is indeed a latest method of trading and in this way a newbie trader learns very fast. As expert traders are in that online gathering so learning become easy and fast.

Social trading is the newest, most exciting and most rewarding way for you to get access to the financial markets. By linking traders from all over the world into one big network, social trading empowers traders to use each other’s skills to trade smarter together, and that collective wisdom can take your trading to a level you never thought possible before.

As the world’s largest online financial trading community, nobody can offer your trading more of a social boost than eToro. And since we’re convinced that social trading is the way to the future of financial investment, we are constantly developing new tools to harness the unlimited possibilities of trading as a community. With such ground breaking features as CopyTrader, InvestorFinder, and much more to come, we are making it easier than ever for you to monetize not just your own potential, but that of your fellow traders!

Any how much are your followers making out of you?
would be an interesting to compare it to zulutrade.

What about zulutrade: you are not taking them into your consideration?

You are right, there is a great chance of learning forex trading in less time if you trade in any social group. In this way of trading, you get interacted with some good traders which on the other hand is not possible.

I am currently working on some forex strategies. For now they look profitable but they have to pass some robustness tests before I can put them out as commercial products. If all turns out well, I may put them up on Zulutrade. For now, the only product I offer is the Global Rotation One fund which you can follow on this thread

Many social trading platform as collective2, currensee, fxcopy, fxjunction,fxstat, zulutrad, ligaforex, myfxservices,mirrortrader,myfxbook,tradeo, i joint all of it.

My signature: How to make passive income up to $40 per day

Me too! I am very emotional and would blame that person for like the rest of my trades. I wouldn’t want to provide anyone signals too,lest it happens.

How can you explain plainly how social trading works and how profitable it could be?

first of all it’s a linked network among traders, this a new way for social trader, ( consider this as twit or fb but consist of trading execution).
main advantages this a complete option for investor-like traders. they can freely choose any possible vendor directly, without purchase any commercial product.
secondly, it works automatically, in short your account will follow any entry position which vendor account executed. some social service demand subscriber mt4 keep active (for ex : mql5 signal service), other service didn’t have to keep mt4 active ( for ex : myfxbook autotrade, been use this before with my Tickmill account, so I can ensure it doesnt have to keep our mt4 running all the time)
further advantage you can had top expert traders system directly on your account without learning their trading plan throughfully, but choose based on their current trading performance. it save time, money and effort. but as investor-like traders it require a wise decision before decide on some signal provider.
your trading result would be more like as expert trader result, this one key potential advantage.

I’m currently checking out signal provider service with Zulu. I think they’re one of the best place to start with. Checking on ideas that might work with my philosophy. As of this point, I’m heading towards that direction.

So you are actually modifying your fund strategy to be more suitable for the zulutrade platform?
how are you planning on doing so? I am interested into reading it?Kindly post your link as well…

zulu trade is a good place to follow signals. There system is transparent and there is no way anyone can cheat while registered with them.

I agree with you totally! Who are you following these days? Any good traders to share with the public?

Are any of you guys posting trades at a social platform ?