Forex traders and micros

This beautiful micro is called “Aria” from Perrenial Artisan Ales. Cheers.

Newcom’s IPA is brewed on Mill Street in Kansas City. This cold one was very refreshing.

OK, this is my personal favorite. Tank 7. Ahh… Heaven.

Heaven…

Is tank 7 a local brew?

Tank 7 is a special micro brewed by Boulevard Beer and named after the tank it is brewed in.

I thought we were discussing about E-micro here.
While there is no central marketplace for the foreign exchange (forex) market, foreign exchange futures are one way to trade forex through exchange-traded contracts. Forex futures are similar to other futures contracts in that the currency pairs’ exchange rates act as the underlying commodity in the exchange. In 2009, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) introduced a smaller version of currency futures contracts – the E-micro forex futures suite. These six currency pairs trade at one-10th the size of the corresponding forex futures contracts and make forex futures trading more accessible to a wider variety of traders and investors, including active individual traders, small commodity trading advisors (CTAs) and small and medium enterprises (SMEs).

E-micro forex futures contracts include six exchange-traded currency futures contracts that are one-tenth the size of the traditional currency futures contracts. For the trader or investor, this equates to reduced margin requirements and less risks than are associated with the E-micro’s big brothers. The E-micro forex futures contracts are traded exclusively on CME Globex, which is the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s electronic trading platform and the world’s largest regulated forex marketplace.

Schneider Weisse Tap 7 for me -

Tonight, in thine honor, I have drunk the Schneider Weisse:

Back at the girlfriend’s flat, I am imbibed with the New Belgium Rampant Imperial Indian Pale.

What’s it like?

The Schnieder Weisse is sweet. Wet, not dry. Not very hoppy. Two in one night would be my max.

The New Belgium IPA is very drinkable, finish a sixer by the fire. Major hops.

The staple: Boulevard Pale Ale.

Magic Hat Not Quite Pale Ale. Very nice. I rather like this one.

I like the design of the label… It’s Friday ,so just a local pint for me

This Old No. 38 Stout was pretty delish, but not the type I could have all night. Just one. Lot of roasted coffee hints in it. MMMmmmmm…

I drink to your wealth and mine.

This Trailblazer Blonde from Trailhead Brewing was so fabulous I had to drink two as well as sample some of the other fine brews these guys had in this special brewery and pub located on the Missouri River just upstream from its junction with the Mississippi in the happy town of St. Charles Missouri. I highly recommend this one if you get to travel to the St. Louis area as I did this last weekend.

This Downtown Brown is for heavy lifting. Very stout. Nice.

Happy St. Pattys!

-Adrian

Did ha celebrate with a pint of Guinness ?