What annoys you most in Forex

Nothing as I love Forex Trading

I love Forex trading too and the truth is that the things that annoy me are more related to my own flaws - lack of patience, for example, than to Forex.

When it comes to currency exchange, I see everything through rose-coloured glasses and do not notice any flaws. Probably I’m still on the first stage of my relationships with Forex :slight_smile:

Give it a few months, you will notice plenty of flaws and those rose-coloured glasses will disappear.

1 Like

Covering the Russian forex industry, the most riling trend I have encountered is the perpetual naiveté of clients. In a global era where information is amply supplied and highly available, one could expect traders to research and know better where their hard earned money is going to.
This year we have witnessed the colossal collapse of MMCIS, one of the largest brokers in the former Soviet sphere. Painful, but hardly a surprising one, as regulation warnings were piling up against the infamous broker, side by side with an alarmingly gargantuan advertising budget featuring various local celebrities.
Also, while Russian traders did not learn many lessons from scam tactics employed and exposed in other countries, local crooks unfortunately have. This year we have seen a migration of such methods, most notably the above mentioned clones, into the Russian forex market at a substantial degree.

What severely annoys me is seemingly endlessly continuing range. No range is truly endless, but sometimes it lasts long enough that it feels like it will never end. And just when you give up and stop following that currency pair it ends and you miss the best moment to open a position.

1 Like

I’m absolutely annoyed by flats, I hate moments like that in trade.

1 Like

They’re exhausting. They test a trader’s patience in a way almost nothing else does, because it’s generally a poor idea to trade during such a period, but the desire to do so is very strong.

So what do you do when the price goes parabolic against you faster than you can close the trade. Are you just willing to stomach an abnormally large loss every now and then?

Those situations are exactly the reason why I always use stop loss. They occur rarely but they do occur.

1 Like

I will say the annoying thing is when a profitable trade turns into losing one and continues that way. I personally feel that is most annoying and also most frustrating one. But, as a trader I believe we have to handle it well. There are no other options; if we don’t handle these things correctly then we will not go anywhere, so to be successful as a trader, it is vital in our way to get these things on the spot.

Michael J Huddleston, Hahahahahaha, sorry mods, I am on a roll today. But seriously, Michael J Huddleston.

The Ever Having Fun On A Bun VIPER

You beat me to it :frowning:

Hey, cottonpicking Jezzode, what is up budd. :wink: I did not recognize the new moniker. Yes I just could not resist, hehehehehe. Ya gotta be pretty quick to beat the old VIPER. :sunglasses:

The Ever Quick VIPER

This is true! The most difficult part of trading is when the profitable trade turns to a losing one. So, you have to know when to close the trade or put the stop loss level.

I’m absolutely annoyed by flats, it’s been one of the bad moments in trading.

That’s a problem you always have to face when going for large gains. It affects trend followers the most. Scalpers on the other hand, never have to experience this. Not that I am a scalper btw…

That is not annoying for me, as whether we make profit or we lose, the decision to carry on the trade was ours and thus we cannot be annoyed with our own decision, I get annoyed when I see traders who work without proper plan and fails, and later negatively brag about the Forex Trading.

I get annoyed when I can’t properly backtest my strategies in the most optimum fashion because of MT4’s horrible infrastructure and memory limitations. end rant

Most annoy thing for me in Forex is sitting and waiting for the trade to hit my TP. When the market goes wrong my heart beats became a higher than normal condition.