Pls..Can you guys answer one Question?

Hello guys…I’m Sam,a 20 year old boy from Bangladesh.A little South Asian country.I’m a student and have no source of income at all. I tried to start freelancing at a time but failed to continue due to poor internet facilities in our country…However, all of a sudden i came to know about Forex, got too much interested and started learning from every source i found.It’s been almost a year since i started and willing to enter into the live trading after I finish my course from babypips.com.

But there is one thing that is bothering me tooooo much…! That is selecting a right Broker :15: Which has become a very difficult task for me as there are fraud everywhere… And as I said, I have no source of income, so I’ve to invest my parents money in this field.

Besides, I have some limitation like, (1) I can only invest $100 in Forex, (2) will only be able to use Neteller or Skrill for depositing/withdrawing money from Broker account.

That’s why, I’m humbly seeking you guys suggestion, which Broker firm will be most suitable for me, considering my above limitation. So that I can taste the adventure of Forex without worrying about my money, firm’s services and trustworthiness. Can you guys help me with that please??

Thanks for reading with patient. :slight_smile:

Sorry, but this is not for you. 7 years or so in this endeavour and only for the last two I am proffitable but still cannot pay my bills with it.

Mr Gone, you cant crush someones dream like that. Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.

SamJam, go with ActivTrades , regulated, no dealing desk, they have min $100 deposit accounts and accept Skrill and Neteller.

Good luck

Sorry but someone has to speak out arround here. This universe is so full of idealistic suckers.

Yeah but everybody have a chance to try it, how do you know if Forex is not for him, guy could be talented just for that.
If it doesnt go well for you it doesnt mean it will not go well for others. Just sayin’

Not going to argue. Just saying, is a very hard endeavour.

Yes, I agree its hard until you master it. If it wasnt hard everybody would be rich :slight_smile:

Thanx for the suggestion bro… :slight_smile:

I know it’s too hard and need too much passion and skill. that’s why I’m still learning and will continue til believe I’m ready. My main objective of this thread was to know a Broker in which I can relay without any worries. That’s it!!