Illuminati Traders?!

Just wondering if there are traders out there who are members of the Illuminati; are you making money? are you the 1% of traders that consistently make money; if so how do I join? should I join?

I reckon if someone has been on here 7 or 8 years then theyā€™ve probably cracked it

Yes, there are such people, but, ironically, some may be too busy to post their real (not imagined) successes to be hereā€¦ Also, the ones who do still post on here have to put up with crap from arrogant posters who do not believe that someone hanging around on Babypips forums may actually be successful AND wanting to share their knowledge/experience/wisdom/etc. ā€¦ Also, many people who may consider successful traders only those who are millionaires may overlook other kinds of success, namely a steady growth and profitability regardless of the magnitude of the profit: if someone started with $500 and turned it into $750 in one year, would that not be a fantastic success?

1 Like

We can start our own secret society, the green templars.:45:

The first nomination is pip me happy. Does good videos writes some good articles and always ready to help.
And there r many more it was hard to just pick one.

John,

1 Like

Too kind, 3xfxā€¦ Yes, there are manyā€¦speaking of templars, one of the FX Men Honorary Members, SimonTemplar, is an absolute gemā€¦ He does not really post on here any longer, but is a family man who trades from home and looks after his childrenā€¦ and always courteous to other BabyPips forum membersā€¦Then there are PipNRoll, Emeraldorc, GP00053, and others tooā€¦

Yes there r many good ones. It would be A great group to be a part of.
Unfortunately its hard to find ways to bond

Speaking of gb I been thinking about him lately, hope all is well with him. He seemed like a nice fellow.

Ha! The title of this thread caught my attention, but thatā€™s mostly coz Iā€™m a huge fan of Dan Brown haha. You can join this secret circle only if youā€™ve been branded by currency symbols on your chest. Kidding! As with some of the members mentioned, this type of market expertise is probably built over time with enough deliberate practice and discipline.

[QUOTE=ā€œPipMeHappy;711275ā€] Yes, there are such peopleā€¦ if someone started with $500 and turned it into $750 in one year, would that not be a fantastic success?[/QUOTE]

If someone did that, turn $500 to $750 in one year trading forex, that would be worse than losing all your money, because that person is not using leverage to their advantage, and obviously not very imaginative, or just a very dull person if they are plugging away like a machine using some system making less than a dollar a day.

Actually, they might be the complete opposite. A gambler, risk taker, who doubles his account day after day only to almost blow it regularly. This guy doesnā€™t care what others think about him, heā€™s an adrenaline junkie and forex is his drug of choice.

[QUOTE=ā€œeddieb;711483ā€] Actually, they might be the complete opposite. A gambler, risk taker, who doubles his account day after day only to almost blow it regularly. This guy doesnā€™t care what others think about him, heā€™s an adrenaline junkie and forex is his drug of choice.[/QUOTE]

sure, people can look at things differently; thatā€™s what makes the horse race. I know a lot of people here just post all kinds of nonsenseā€¦

Its notable on here how many post about their incredible account growth, ignore warnings on mm etc, then disappear forever, probably having blown their accounts

[QUOTE=ā€œPipMeHappy;711275ā€] ā€¦Also, the ones who do still post on here have to put up with crap from arrogant posters who do not believe that someone hanging around on Babypips forums may actually be successful AND wanting to share their knowledge/experience/wisdom/etc. ā€¦ [/QUOTE]

if youā€™re Warren Buffet or George Soros (possible Illuminati members), you probably wonā€™t release your ā€˜trading systemā€™ on a forum, or for that matter, even a book. Why everyone could become a millionaire if they just follow some simple steps, if only it was that easy. I mean some guy just dropped $3 million + to have lunch with Buffet, so I donā€™t think it will be free to get the secret to his sauce.

I could not agree more. It took me nearly.three years but I have understood the difference between irresponsible trading and consistencyā€¦ Anyway, this suits me better, so I am making a success of my tradingā€¦ I did say success, rather than ā€˜millionaireā€™, because the two words should not be mutually interchangeableā€¦ Besides, most millionaire traders do stocks, equities, and commodities for their profitable business, and keep forex as a small part of their trading exposureā€¦ High leverage is a double-edged sword, and over-leveraging is never, ever a smart option, if you care about consistency.

How trueā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œeddieb;711483ā€] Actually, they might be the complete opposite. A gambler, risk taker, who doubles his account day after day only to almost blow it regularly. This guy doesnā€™t care what others think about him, heā€™s an adrenaline junkie and forex is his drug of choice.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen that Mark Wahlberg movie, ā€˜The Gamberā€™, [spoiler alert] only his drug of choice was blackjackā€¦

I thought it was just me who misses him. Iā€™ve not seem any post from him in a good while. His post were inspirational to me when I was starting on this business. I do hope he has recovered from his health issues and is busy enjoying life.

Better to be dull and able to make a 50% yearly return than to be stupid and not recognize whatā€™s right in front of due to being completely blind to anything but absolute dollar amounts.

yepā€¦ We(Illuminati) donā€™t like to disclose ours trading system with anyoneā€¦ But i can post my profit ratio in myfxbook. if you watch this youā€™ll surpriseā€¦

1 Like

Those type of traders dont post here. They trade on inside information.