Illuminati Traders?!

I could not agree more. It took me nearly.three years but I have understood the difference between irresponsible trading and consistency… Anyway, this suits me better, so I am making a success of my trading… I did say success, rather than ‘millionaire’, because the two words should not be mutually interchangeable… Besides, most millionaire traders do stocks, equities, and commodities for their profitable business, and keep forex as a small part of their trading exposure… High leverage is a double-edged sword, and over-leveraging is never, ever a smart option, if you care about consistency.

How true…

[QUOTE=“eddieb;711483”] Actually, they might be the complete opposite. A gambler, risk taker, who doubles his account day after day only to almost blow it regularly. This guy doesn’t care what others think about him, he’s an adrenaline junkie and forex is his drug of choice.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen that Mark Wahlberg movie, ‘The Gamber’, [spoiler alert] only his drug of choice was blackjack…

I thought it was just me who misses him. I’ve not seem any post from him in a good while. His post were inspirational to me when I was starting on this business. I do hope he has recovered from his health issues and is busy enjoying life.

Better to be dull and able to make a 50% yearly return than to be stupid and not recognize what’s right in front of due to being completely blind to anything but absolute dollar amounts.

yep… We(Illuminati) don’t like to disclose ours trading system with anyone… But i can post my profit ratio in myfxbook. if you watch this you’ll surprise…

1 Like

Those type of traders dont post here. They trade on inside information.

[QUOTE=“martijn12345;711714”] Better to be dull and able to make a 50% yearly return than to be stupid and not recognize what’s right in front of due to being completely blind to anything but absolute dollar amounts.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I guess you have a point there. I shouldn’t be so hot headed. I guess I learned something on this forum something that should be obvious, which is don’t put your hand on a hot stove; you’ll get burned.

Well said.

The reality that the ‘fast cars’ image fails to do is to portray the reality of most traders, retail and institutional alike, which consists of capital preservation, filling spreadsheets, and is …actually a little bit dull… Professional traders do not brag about it a dinner parties, as it is not at all interesting talking about charts and spreads to the non-initiated…(a little bit like accountants)

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;712094”]Well said. The reality that the ‘fast cars’ image fails to do is to portray the reality of most traders, retail and institutional alike, which consists of capital preservation, filling spreadsheets, and is …actually a little bit dull… Professional traders do not brag about it a dinner parties, as it is not at all interesting talking about charts and spreads to the non-initiated…(a little bit like accountants)[/QUOTE]

Truth be told, all this is just bs, real ‘Illuminati’ traders use hocus pocus and cast spells to twist the market to their bidding. I would say even dark magic! Spells and sorcery make for much more interesting, if not brow raising, subject matter.

good thread lol

The sad reality about trading is that we make it way to subjective. I think to understand what the market will do, you have to understand what it can’t do… It’s like reverse engineering. Look at how far we have gotten as a civilization. We’ve done so by innovating based on past ideas and technology.
I say that to say this… Instead of predicting say “tops and bottoms” why don’t we focus only on the givens that the market provides to us. Illuminati traders already know what will occur before it happens so they can front load trades, or use advanced trading techniques to make a crazy amount of profit like over leveraging prior to a weekend market gap. The reality we Monday morning quarterback our own recommendations along with those of others, which at the end of the day leads us to believe we are onto something, when we aren’t. If we stick to the givens, then the market should be a walk in the park.

I am a freemason and I lose consistently :wink:

Hmmmm perhaps your not level .
Gotta level up lol

If anything, this fast cars image does appeal to certain individuals. Hence why we seem to have a growing population of “Instagram Traders” (which I think blew up thanks to the crypto boom). Now if they’re able to deal with the dullness it actually involves is a different question.

PS Didn’t realize this is a 3 year old thread, just saw it on my feed.

1 Like

Yes indeed!

Trading is SO dull. People get excited about making money and of course it feels good to make money but there is nothing s-e-x-y about charts. . . I mean, if you are an adrenaline junkie you should go for a run or racing bikes, not open a trading account for kicks!!

The difference is, you can’t say you’re rolling in the dough when you run or bike race. No lambo photo ops in those things hahaha. Post charts up and people think you smart and rich. Who cares if you don’t know what you’re talking about much less if you’re making money. It’s the optics that matters.

1 Like

So true!

So wise!

Hey G, I will tell you this, the UV Tats of 666 on my hands and forehead, the black one on the back of my neck were painful, but other than that life is pretty good.

The Ever Illuminated VIPER

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)