Nzd usd question

Can someone that is good a ta let me know if nzd usd is making a inverse head and shoulders pattern on the 1 hour chart?

Thanks

I admit I donā€™t see this, myself: it would be a very sloping right shoulder, if Iā€™ve understood you correctly? It seems to me to have just moved back up into a zone in which it spent the first half of today ā€œconsolidatingā€? (Sorry, my chartā€™s a bit ā€œdarkā€, reproduced here ā€¦).

fundamentally, with CHina slowing, i donā€™t see NZD appreciating anytime soon. i am short on this pair.

Thanks for the responses.

Nzd seems to be very weak and bearish trend is very very strong on this pair. It had some retrace on daily time frame from last week but last 2 days has taken it severely into the bearish trend again.

Hello Mike,

I agree with Lexy, there is too much of a slopeā€¦ You may have noticed a ā€˜double bottomā€™ (a bit rude, I know) forming on NZD/USD in the last few weeks (easier to see on the daily chart), above the 0.65 levelā€¦ I am told that there is RSI divergence too, warning of trend exhaustionā€¦ Certainly, there is room for a ā€˜bounceā€™ before the next leg downā€¦

Still, I am Kiwi bear, based on fundamentals and one more rate cut to come for the NZD this yearā€¦

You are not sure? Do not trade! If you are not sure if to enter you will not know where to exit :slight_smile:
Stay away and wait for the clear signal matching your criteria.
When it comes to SHS I prefer the ugly ones more then the symmetrical . They perform better.