Mastermind group, discussing the markets on a daily basis

Hello together,

I am looking to create a mastermind group of 2 – 5 people. The objective of this group will be to deepen the understanding of the markets and to stimulate each other’s minds. Through daily discussions we will push each other to greater understandings of the forex market.

The members must be active and meet a minimum of 3 times a week.

I would like to expand my knowledge of the markets through this group. Helping each member to get ideas or insights, which one would not have on his own. You all know the saying “Two minds are better than one”:wink:

Who am I?

My name is Daniel, I currently live in Germany (GMT+1). I have a master’s degree in Computer science. I have been trading forex since 4 years, 2 fulltime. I am looking for likeminded fulltime traders that would like to discuss and study the markets on a regular basis.

I am an 85% technical day trader. The only fundamental data I follow is interest rates and COT data. I mainly employ ICT’s tools and concepts. I would enjoy having many traders with different short term trading strategies in the group.

What I will bring to the group:

• 4 years trade experience, 2 full time
• Mediation within the group
• Keeping the meetings structured and goal oriented
• Removing counter constructive members from the group
• Keeping the peace :wink:
• The most important thing is harmony within the group. There are no right or wrong ideas/views, there only different perspectives.

What will you receive from the group?

Benefit from the Experience, training, specialized knowledge and education of the other members of the group.

When the going is tough the group members will stimulate each other to move forward with enthusiasm, personal initiative and imagination to a degree far above that without an alliance. This group will give us somebody to turn to, when we had a bad day/week/month.

Trading is a lonely endeavor and it is hard to find people to talk to with enough understanding of this “job”. None of my friends or family has enough understanding of what I do.

Keep each other disciplined.

Help you get out of a losing streak through motivation from the other members.

It is my sincere hope that each member of this alliance will gain a better and deeper understanding of the financial markets and that this will take his or her capital growth to a whole new level.

The plan

The meetings will follow an organized structured plan. Creating daily, weekly and monthly market outlooks. All times are GMT+1.

Monday – Friday:

7:30 Review USDX and all majors, noting key support and resistance levels.
8:00 discuss potential trade setups
11:00 discuss profit taking and potential reversals
13:00 review London price action and look at potential New York open setups
16:00 recap trading day, review daily analysis

Each Sunday at 18:00 review last week’s outlook and prepare next week’s outlook for all majors and USDX

Last Friday of the month at 13:00, review last month’s outlook and prepare next month’s outlook for all majors and USDX

Interested in joining?

If you are interested in joining the group, please send me a private message stating what your contribution to the group will be and how many days you can participate. The following traits are important for this group: dependable, positive attitude, loyalty and doing more than one is expected to do.

I am looking forward to meeting you,
Daniel

Hello again,

if sending me a message is not possible because I do not have enough posts on this forum. Please replay to this thread and I will find a way for you to contact me.

Best regards,
Daniel

Guten dag, Daniel!

I am sorry that you had no reply so far, but they will come, I am sure.

I am afraid that I am not interested in joining your group, but it sounds very structured, so I hope that you can get together with
people and give it a go.

Take care

and

Happy Trading

Hey PipMeHappy,

no worries I already have some members :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words.

Have a great day and happy trading

Hello Daniel,

Your plan is good and if you will have people who are committed towards doing trading in the way you have mentioned.

Then you will reap good profits for sure :slight_smile: