FOMC Rate Decision Scenarios: Strategy Video

Hello Traders!

Today is the event that most of us have been waiting for nearly the entire year, and

John Kicklighter, Chief Currency Strategist for DailyFX.com, has published this video

to analyse all possible scenarios in preparation for the FOMC rate decision later today,

including the impact on currencies and equities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DeA0taTtFg

I wanted to share with you because it explains quite clearly how complex this particular

rate decision is, and how we should be cautious in trying to second-guess a market reaction

to the various outcomes.

Good luck.

Happy Trading.

Kathy Lien, the famous author of ‘Millionaire Traders’ and

‘The little book of Currency Trading’ (among other publications),

and the former Chief Currency Strategist at DailyFX.com before the

aforementioned John Kicklighter, has also written a

scenario analysis for the FOMC rate decision today, which I would like

to share with you, as it gives in text format a great

rundown and insightful analysis of the situation:

Best Way to Trade the FOMC Rate Decision

[B]Traders!

Just over two and a half hours to go!

Be ready (not to trade, just to witness history in the making)!

[/B]

:51:

PS: no matter what you read, even if the probability of a rate-hike today is at about 17%, or 30%, or whatever,

you must never discount the power of a central bank to surprise; we saw it three times this year, of which the

first was from the Swiss National Bank, the second from the Royal Bank of New Zealand, and the third from the

People’s bank of China: we have all witnessed the devastating power that a central bank can have on national

and global financial markets when it makes a surprise move.

In light of this, I would like to share this article from earlier this year, from the Ontario-based Centre for International

Governance Innovation, titled:[B] ‘When Central Banks Surprise’[/B].

Federal Reserve Bank holds rates - No Rate Hike!

Yellen speaks!

Watch/listen here:

Federal Reserve, Ustream.TV: Watch the press conference with FOMC Chair, Janet L. Yellen at 2:30 p.m. Thursday September, 17, 2015. http://www.federalres…

Projections from FOMC members for rate hike, as screen-shot from Yellen’s presentation slide, live, as we speak:

font is getting bigger with every reply, looks like you’re all fed up!

‘Fed’ up

:8: