Which company offers the best & cheap MT4 White Label Solutions?

Hey guys! I’m new registered member but have been following threads & advice on babypips from quiet some time now. Looking to start my own company & need the seniors to guide & advice as to which company offers the best & cheap MT4 White Label Solutions?
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi,

It really depends on what you are looking for, but broadly speaking there are two ways to go. You can get a White Label from a broker, or get it from a technology provider. If you get your white label from a broker directly, you are likely going to have less up front costs and less additional ongoing costs. If you get your White Label from a technology provider you’ll likely have higher “visible” costs, but have much more flexibility about how you are going to run the business and be able to capture a greater share of the revenue generated by your clients. A lot of it depends on your comfort level taking risk, and how much experience you have in the FX Market.

Obviously, I am biased - as my firm is a technology company - but I think there are real pros and cons to each model. If you want to talk more, feel free to send me a message!

Mt4 White labels are like any other product, cost and quality typically move inversely, unfortunately. There are a lot of different providers out there, it is probably best to think in terms of which provider fits the needs of your business model. Some providers are more flexible then others. If you hunt around though, I am sure you will find a good bargain :slight_smile:

Hello,

Surely it’s impossible to combine best quality with lowest price, so I assume you’re looking for good value :slight_smile:. Since you (by the moment of posting your question) don’t have a company your best option is finding a company that offers all-in-one solutions but doesn’t receive interest for bringing clients to his partner WL provider. That way it’s the same as if you would find a partner broker yourself but you also have people who know this broker and are able to help you out with registration of your company and building the whole IT eco-system for you including website, trader’s room, back-office etc. May be someone will think I’m biased, but I actually believe in what I’m saying.

There’s always a convenient way, you just need to find it.

It depends on what you mean by cheap. I have been trading for 6 years upto now. I lost so much money some belonging to colleagues and friends. I lost my marriage and family. I resulted to looking for a white label solution and manage my own firm. Am seriously good at it but I got a rogue platform that was previously used to scam people. Right now am scouting for top white label not cheap. Sad