My GBPUSD outlook

Hi all, this is my first post on trade setups so please take it with a pinch of salt and all comments are appreciated.

I think this is a short on Monday and a long near the bottom of the channel. EMA 36 is acting as support 1 hour and stochastic has crossed over for the short. Sell stop at 1.42177 assuming price is trapped in that wedge on Monday opening.

Any extra supporting data?

Thanks

I Bagged 120 pip long and missed the 80 pip short as I waited for you lot to give feedback which only resulted in silence and a temporary downgrade on my confidence level, which defeats the object.

No worries, still smiling, and I’ll wait till I feel more confident or you are in my friends list :slight_smile:

Luv ya all X

Are the attachments available?

The daily chart of the GBPUSD is showing that the current bullish pullback is stalling and the pair may go back to its longer term bearish trend.

BoE Governor Carney will appear before the Treasury Select Committee at 9.15am GMT:

Treasury Select Committee Hearing – The economic and financial costs and benefits of UK’s EU membership: Mark Carney & Jon Cunliffe (09:15).

Keep your eyes on the Pound…

What if…

the Pound were to fall [B]BELOW 1.40[/B]?

http://www.dailyreckoning.co.uk/economy/the-red-line-for-sterling/