I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

Hi torulf39, thanks for helping out to offer these videos.
Am I too late? will it still be possible if you can share these videos with me?
Would really appreciate if you can respond and share.
I’ve also been interested in this course for a while, off course i cannot buy those 3000 US$ course :frowning:

Many Thanks

Like seriously I am always shocked when I see upcoming traders or pro traders bad mouthing other pro traders materials or courses.

Truth is you either pay for the material/course or you try getting those same materials/experience for free on your own. why insult them.,

Its not like if you get the materials, its going to be anything different from what you already know about forex. I always tell traders who really want to know how to trade that learning directly from a pro shortens your learning curve because.

1. You are learning from someone who is already a pro, hence psychologically you already know “It is Possible”

2. You are taking a shortcut that will boycott all the trial and errors you will go through in trading which may cost you extra years

3. Sometimes getting a pro’s assistance is that thin line that separates you from those who never make it in trading

In my opinion, if you can do it on your own, FINE…however don’t tarnish what others have labored for years to attain simply because in your opinion its too expensive or its not worth it. NOT EVERYONE HAS THE PSYCHOLOGICAL/MENTAL CAPACITY TO LEARN STUFFS ON THEIR OWN.

So please, if something doesnt work for you, do not condemn it, you can easily say “I didnt learn FX through that route” that’s better than out-rightly condemning it ,

Thanks you

10 Likes

Did anyone here watch million dollar traders on BBC (also on youtube now) which had Anton Kriel [the trader who created the course we are talking about] and Lex Van Dam in as the hosting traders?

Quite a good short series of how they took a group of everyday people and tried to start a hedge fund by teaching them the ways to trade from the ground up.

Although I can’t comment on his course, I can say that he was a professional ex city trader in London. I had the pleasure of meeting him back in my university days after getting in touch with him through Facebook - ironically, I didn’t think it would work, I was quite surprised.

Fist episode here >>

1 Like

I was planning to buy this course until I read this…
do you think it’s worth it?
Please advice.

Cheers!

1 Like

Any response from him yet?

1 Like

Who’s trying to get in touch with him? It was only yesterday that I was talking to him, if you need a specific question answering?

Admittedly when I say ‘talking’, I’m referring to online, not literally with him.

Hi do you still have the full course and all the material ???

1 Like

if u really have his course post it here , or else it seems u r one of those people who are just wasting time giving fake reviews on different forum and u dont even trade or even have a live account

1 Like

This was posted over eight months ago, talha. By this point in time i’m sure the OP is a millionaire by now and not walking the forums of Babypips anymore.

1 Like

All information you need about Anton Kreil you find in my post , Yes i have ANTON KREIL COURSEs AS TOLD BEFORE IS NOT WOTH 6 k max 100 $ ,

Everyone with a brain can find and download his courses … Do you home work …

Read my post , in this thread give you best introduction what you find in Kreils trading course …

http://forums.babypips.com/trading-discussion/65398-thinking-becoming-professional-trader-anton-kreil-talk-ucl-nov-2013-a-3.html

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Mr. torulf39 can you give me the course pls ?

hello Torulf,

I would like to receive the forex Anton course for free
can you help me?
thank you

Hi Belo I have the courses some where , I never finish it because it have no value for me ,waste of time …
using internett you find a page who is selling every trading course one the earth cheap if you need it …

My advice looking through my threads you will find in my opinion best education material there .

My second advice and most important …
To understand money management and realistic performance from forex , google Nick Mcdonalds …

• myfxbook and you will find him and his pages

His web pages and forum is very good …And he show his money through myfxbook you can study how he do it all the time …

His goal is to reach 1 mill , He is half way now, make 10 k last week one USD/ Yen dip…

Better to use time and work with valuable materiale …

I’ve been considering taking the course and mentoring programme, hence why I landed on this post. I’m not a complete newbie, but Anton’s various youtube videos roasting the retail educators helped a ton. What I am missing and still on the lookout for is the social side of things, where you actually meet and form a social group with these traders that you can share and discuss trade ideas and learn from each other. This is probably one of the aspects that most online educators won’t give you, yet ITPM seems to give. So if I was buying the course, I would value this more than the content/videos themselves…
Any thoughts from anybody on this?

Some Facts , Anton kreil’s course is extremely expensive and very very very basic where the marketing is aimed at very very very naive people …
** Of course, I can give you a copy of the courses to kreil , but why you find him over the internet for a 50 $ .

[B]If you find Kreil videos useful then it tells you how little you really know …
[/B]

• Every year there are x followers who adore Anton kreil … then they disappear into the blue and new followers come …

A very important point of view, to date, Kreil has not managed to create an environment of traders who live by trading …

Only a bunch of useful idiots who proclaim Anton kreil, who disappear into the blue after a while …

My advice if you want to learn about trading. There are some smart people who live of stock trading … some of them have blogs / forums that can give you a deeper knowledge of stock trading then a so-called wealth courses offered everywhere.

Hi, do you still have all the material of the PFTM? I’m looking for a complete spreadsheets but i cant find it.could you send me the material? and may i ask why his courses are not worth it? :slight_smile:

It’s a good course. If you have resources to take the course do it. Information is key and all the information/knowledge you get from the course will only help you understand the market and be a better trader.

[removed for forums policy violation]

6 Likes

@Iroegbu Yes, Please! I am a college student so I can not afford the course myself. Please share it with me, I will appreciate it greatly.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m not rich and whatever money I had saved up has been spent purchasing books regarding the FX market. Is it possible you can share the link with me? I really want to learn the fundamental side of the FX market and Anton’s course is perfect for it. I will be forever grateful to you, please.

Thanks

hi! @torulf39 would you please share that material to me, since i could not afford to buy that.
but from his marketing it seems convincing.

Many thanks to you!