I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AMG2095 View Post
    Any response from him yet?
    Who's trying to get in touch with him? It was only yesterday that I was talking to him, if you need a specific question answering?

Admittedly when I say 'talking', I'm referring to online, not literally with him.
    Last edited by Jezzode; 04-18-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by torulf39 View Post
    I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

Yes you read correct I ,, Anton kreil offer a forex cource too …

To be honest I bought both of Anton kreil his 2999 $ professional trading masterclass.

A good friend of me typical a fundamental trader ,,
    Told me he was interesting to purchase one of kreil courses , I told him is crazy to use 2999,- .
    For something you easy can find cheap /free over internet ,,

To make the story short I purchased both of Anton kreils cources over internet for 99 $ , lifetime access to his course`s ,,

I calling my friend and told 100 $ bucks and you got the course’s ,, So in practice I have got them free ..

Is it worth the money NOOOO ,, way ..

Is 80 % fundamental so in practice you learning to think like every analyst from a bank ,,

I will never ever use my time to listen to almost 60 videoes ,, But he is a master to make fancy excel sheet ,, that have he a talent for.

But market do no care if you are master one excel or not …

Everybody know about Anton kreils crusade againt MCM..

So I will give his courses to middle class moron organization, they will give it free to everybody who want it ,, so Anton Kreil will no longer have afford to take business class ticket more only economical class … As other MCM
    Hi do you still have the full course and all the material ???

if u really have his course post it here , or else it seems u r one of those people who are just wasting time giving fake reviews on different forum and u dont even trade or even have a live account

Quote Originally Posted by talha1989 View Post
    if u really have his course post it here , or else it seems u r one of those people who are just wasting time giving fake reviews on different forum and u dont even trade or even have a live account
    This was posted over eight months ago, talha. By this point in time i'm sure the OP is a millionaire by now and not walking the forums of Babypips anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzode View Post
    Who's trying to get in touch with him? It was only yesterday that I was talking to him, if you need a specific question answering?

Admittedly when I say 'talking', I'm referring to online, not literally with him.

All information you need about Anton Kreil you find in my post ,, Yes i have ANTON KREIL COURSEs AS TOLD BEFORE IS NOT WOTH 6 k max 100 $ ,,

Everyone with a brain can find and download his courses ... Do you home work ..

Read my post ,, in this thread give you best introduction what you find in Kreils trading course ..

Thinking of becoming a professional trader? Anton Kreil talk at UCL, Nov. 2013.

Forum Sponsors