I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

Yes you read correct I ,, Anton kreil offer a forex cource too …

To be honest I bought both of Anton kreil his 2999 $ professional trading masterclass.

A good friend of me typical a fundamental trader ,,
    Told me he was interesting to purchase one of kreil courses , I told him is crazy to use 2999,- .
    For something you easy can find cheap /free over internet ,,

To make the story short I purchased both of Anton kreils cources over internet for 99 $ , lifetime access to his course`s ,,

I calling my friend and told 100 $ bucks and you got the course’s ,, So in practice I have got them free ..

Is it worth the money NOOOO ,, way ..

Is 80 % fundamental so in practice you learning to think like every analyst from a bank ,,

I will never ever use my time to listen to almost 60 videoes ,, But he is a master to make fancy excel sheet ,, that have he a talent for.

But market do no care if you are master one excel or not …

Everybody know about Anton kreils crusade againt MCM..

So I will give his courses to middle class moron organization, they will give it free to everybody who want it ,, so Anton Kreil will no longer have afford to take business class ticket more only economical class … As other MCM
    Last edited by torulf39; 08-25-2016 at 03:12 PM.

So after all the insults

you bought his course

...not me...

YOU.

I am speechless.

pip me happy one important thing do you dont have money to purchase it,,

I sold it to my friend for same price i bought it for 99 $..

I would be a pleasure for me to give it free for every living person one this planet so Anton kreil do not make or cheating money from new traders ..
    the course is not worth 2999 $ or 1495 $
    Last edited by Nica; 08-25-2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Clean up

Quote Originally Posted by torulf39 View Post
    I would be a pleasure for me to give it free for every living person one this planet so Anton kreil do not make or cheating money from new traders ...

"... but meanwhile, I'll do him a big SEO favour anyway, and give him a free backlink to it (which he wouldn't be able to get himself), from one of the web's leading trading forums"?

Not at all Lexys ,, Im Anton Kreils nightmare ,, To inform that everyone can download Anton kreils "master courses " for free ..

Who do think paying for Kreils living style ,, he love to brag about ,, business class ,, 5 star hotel..
    his trading,, no no ,, from people who is paying for his courses

Not at all Lexys ,, Im Anton Kreils nightmare

Yes, I think we all understood your post.

I'm not sure you understand mine, though: I was trying to make the point that the link you provided was helpful to Mr Kreil's search engine optimisation, because it was a backlink from a highly regarded, relevant site (i.e. this one) which Google loves. But the moderator has kindly removed it now, anyway - so no problem there.

(I'll leave the issue of breaches of copyright for others to judge for themselves, but it's certainly a good way of getting websites taken down, if/when injured parties complain to their hosting companies under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, by which even many hosting firms outside the US consider themselves effectively bound.)

Quote Originally Posted by lexys View Post
    Yes, I think we all understood your post.

I'm not sure you understand mine, though: I was trying to make the point that the link you provided was helpful to Mr Kreil's search engine optimisation, because it was a backlink from a highly regarded, relevant site (i.e. this one) which Google loves. But the moderator has kindly removed it now, anyway - so no problem there.

(I'll leave the issue of breaches of copyright for others to judge for themselves, but it's certainly a good way of getting websites taken down, if/when injured parties complain to their hosting companies under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, by which even many hosting firms outside the US consider themselves effectively bound.)

Lexus to, info ... You will find exact same link I sent in my post in an another Anton Kreil thread on this forum,, so I think that a link to or from are less importance for Kreil wallet ..

Fortunately you can buy all overpaid trading courses for a fraction over the internet .so I do not know how effective Digital Millennium Copyright Act, are …

to be honest financial markets is the place where people make/lose BILLIONS!! Why on earth would someone teach you the "SECRETS" for a few grand?

Not at all Lexys ,, Im Anton Kreils nightmare ,, To inform that everyone can download Anton kreils "master courses " for free ..

Who do think paying for Kreils living style ,, he love to brag about ,, business class ,, 5 star hotel..
    his trading,, no no ,, from people who is paying for his courses
    Hi Torulf,

Did you completed Anton's materials? It seems he explained only few stats. But I am not sure if it really worthy. I have completed first 12 videos. But doesn't seem to be worth. Any sugeestion on this

Quote Originally Posted by ramkirshnavarma View Post
    Hi Torulf,

Did you completed Anton's materials? It seems he explained only few stats. But I am not sure if it really worthy. I have completed first 12 videos. But doesn't seem to be worth. Any sugeestion on this
    Of course is not,, hearing Kreils bragging voice ,,, Not worth to pay money one Anton material ..that way i want to give it free to everybody ..i want Anton kreil to take economical air ticket like us other deadly people -
    and bicycle -not taxi ..

But people pay 3K instead of to pay 0 K ..

Anton krill course give you a basic fundamental understanding of the market that all..

Forum Sponsors