Trading system

Guys which one is a profitable trading system

Buy high sell higher. Sell low buy lower.

You’re afraid of work aye bro

It isn’t really “systems” that are profitable: it’s more the traders who use them: contrary to what one might imagine, the criteria that realistically determine whether or not a “system” will be profitable for any specific trader actually have far, far more to do with the [I]trader[/I] than with the system itself.

Forex trading is a field of endeavour without high overall success-rates, and it’s typically when people make the mistake of imagining that all they’ll need to do, to make some money from trading, is to “[I]copy[/I] something that just ‘works’,” that all the accidents tend to arise.

Well said, Lexy and.Bob…

There is no certain answer for this question. Each trader needs to develop a system that works for himself but that takes a lot of time for proper education and gaining experience. The system of one trader will not work that much for other trader. Not all the signals, EAs and robots work good as well. Besides if they do, this will be only for a few months and then they will stop. Like Lexys said, you just cannot copy something that supposedly works and make money for the rest of your life. Unfortunately this business is not made like that.