Trump Affect

I am trying to figure out what the eventual affect of Trump’s tenure will be on the markets. I read conflicting views, with some “experts” expecting Trump to mess up in a matter of time and others saying he has the countries best interest at heart, so a positive economical affect is expected. I tend to lean towards the latter.

It will be interesting to hear other views on this “hot topic”. Do you think Trump will be a disaster for the USD or do you believe he’s going to be the man?

As I’m not a US citizen it doesn’t deeply matter to me but bear in mind Trump has just been all noise so far. He may come up with big plans but then again, many in power in his own party hate him and he can’t legislate much without their support.

You will have to wait for season 5 of House of Cards like everyone else.

I agree with tommor, he indeed has some big plans but lets not forget that he does not possess the absolute power. He more or less depends on his party so as much as he wants to be independent in today’s politics, it is not possible. But I don’t think that he will have that much of negative impact as the media predict. After all the media supported Clinton so it’s not that big of surprise that they are throwing rocks at him.