Any good youtube forex traders to follow?

Looking for legit youtube channels to follow !

There are lot of channel on youtube and you can just go there and search your youtube channel.

It has never even occurred to me to look for the channels of actual traders. So far I’ve only used youtube for video tutorials.

Any other recommendations?

Yes, lots… just go to

Chat With Traders podcast Chat With Traders - YouTube

and you will find lots of traders who have YouTube channels and/or a Twitter feed for you

to contact them.

:slight_smile:

I listen to Chatwithtraders on Soundcloud.
As for Youtube channels, this one is ok YouTube

Try Astroforex

Why Astroforex? Have you used them, and how did you find them?

When you check them out, you will know why I recommended them to AMG2095

tX

I was hoping you could explain your own reasons. Most threads I have seen here and elsewhere accuse Astroforex of being scammers, so it would be different to hear from someone who has had a positive experience.

Well, I have checked this YouTube Channel; this is not such an active Forex Channel (even less than 100 videos)! But, it’s true there have so many active Forex communities on YouTube and they share daily market analysis with instant video!

There are lots of Forex Traders online, you need to just do a little research online, if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots of practice to become successful.

I’m currently subscribing to Tradeciety and TradingWithRayner in youtube and their other socmed accounts. They’re not native english speaking dudes. So if you don’t have problem with their accents (i.e. they’re german and singaporean respectively), you’ll grab many valuables insights there.

I myself couldn’t understand them good enough when they’re talking. Hence, I prefer reading the articles in their own websites. Much efficient in my internet data consumption also, haha.

Cheers…

There are many YouTube channels, on which you could learn about the Forex Trading, all you need to do is a little researching, with proper research, you could find quite a lot of useful materials.

Rayner is good. I like how he explains everything in detail.

I am also an experienced Forex trader.M y strategy is based on a mathematical method called loshu-vortex. Although I am very confident about my method I definitely try to follow the risk management to not to risk the capital. You can see this by my low drawdown and consistent daily profit.You can follow the results of my real trading on this link.I would be happy to have you as one of my investors.

Hello my friend. I hope you are well. I am very happy to have found a colleague like you. I also trade with the Vortex math method and I also use the Shadow Hole/Losho Vortex method. I will be happy to talk to you.