Bad Trader

The truth is I’m embarrassed and I do not know how to start, sorry my intrusion, I’ve recovered the calm and see in me a trader with few resources to win in FOREX and I want to take advantage of that terrible skill, may not do me a damn case and This is ridiculous for the whole forum and its readers that I am a BAD TRADER or BAD TRADER as friends and former colleagues of the work call me, I say former colleagues because I hold onto the trading and give up the job, first started as jokes as always lost In the trading I decided to send trading signals to some close friends when I bought them telling them to sell or vice versa and the results were changing my perspective, my friends happy to have won with the signals I had sent them, of course I had the account in Negative profit that mattered and started to rain me gifts and many tips and that’s why I decided to create a blog like badtraderweb in wordpress and wait for comments and Because I do not share my signals in exchange for tips that you think convenient, if you doubt my strategy I suggest you try on a demo account to get acquainted.

Please, try to calm down and go through the School of Pipsology. Start from the beginning and go from there. If you have any further questions I am sure the people on the forum will help you.

It doesn’t matter what your friends think of your trading. Its what they think of you as a person that’s important. Whether you’re a good trader or a bad trader, its not their problem.

Hi, I would like to share signals

thanks bad trader 2017
ok:35:
what is your favorite currencies?