Forex Fund managing web site

I have found a web site call [B][I]fxicopy[/I][/B] and wanna get some idea about it…

Awkward attempt to use name consonant with “fxcopy”. Better to avoid them, no reliable and reputable company will use such dirty unsporting tricks to draw attention.

As profitbaby said, they are not looking like reliable one! I searched on Google but not enough data on their live activities! Actually, this type of trading service is too sensitive, so you need to select your trading partner so sincerely!

Generally I give little trust to signal providers since majority of them don’t have proven track records and take no responsibility for supplying subscribers with incorrect signals. In other words there are scarce data you can use to gauge their reliability. Ridiculously enough, their system can generate signals according to the outcome of coin toss and keep you at breakeven in the long run while you will have to pay for that.
Truly working system doesn’t go to the public hands or in the internet. Top paid people are hired and millions are poured into the system that offers a slightest edge over the market. Think about that.