ADX Level Sound Alert Indicator for MT4

Does anyone have an ADX sound alert indicator for MT4 where one can set levels.
Eg: ADX crossing the 25 level.

There appears to be plenty of adx +/- crossing indicators but so far I have had no luck in this particular quest.

I would be grateful for any pointers on this one.
Cheers

Do not use them myself but how about this. http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Indicators/ADX%20Crossing_alarm.mq4

Thank you for your quick reply.

Alas the indicator suggested is another +/- crossing indicator.

Cheers
M

Bells & whistles ain’t my thing but this is the site I found the above
on maybe they have what you are looking for.

Index of /_MT4_Indicators

or something you can adapt.

This must be a tricky one. No luck so far on several forums.

I found one. It will paint buy and sell signals on the charts (and trigger a sound alert) every time the DI’s cross if the ADX line is above the “threshold” you add to the inputs (I like using 25). It also will paint a buy or sell signal every time the ADX line rises above the threshold if the ADX level in the inputs is set to “true”.

But I believe the indicator can be imporved if it had a “true/false” option for the DI crosses. This way you can turn off the signals for the DI crosses, and only get trade signals on the charts when the ADX line moves above the threshold. (Buy when +DI is above -DI when ADX crosses the threshold, and sell when -DI is above +Di when ADX corsses the threshold).

If anyone can add the true/false feature to the DI crosses in the attached indicator that will be great.

The mq4 file is in the zip file attached to this post (can’t upload mq4 files for some reason).

Hi brother ,

one of my friends is a great cooder , if you explain your idea more and attach screen shots i would be able to ask him to do the required modification.

I spent almost a hour creating a full size screenshot that explains every thing only to find out after I uploaded it to BabyPips its size was cut down way to small that every thing was blurred. It did not save it in its 1671px x 700 px format, but instead saved it more like 500 x 400 which destroyed the quality, and every thing was blurred.

Basically I was hoping the dots that appear on the chart when the two Di lines cross can be turned off by adding a True/False option (but without turning off the indicators ability to read and detect the Di lines).

And then when the “UseADX_Level” option that is already in the indicator is set to true, then dots will only appear when the ADX line crosses the threshold. This feature is already present and needs no change. But dots also appear when the Di lines cross which often produces way too many dots depending upon where the threshold is.

Which ever Di line is on top of the other when the ADX crosses the threshold determines whether a red (SELL) dot is painted, or whether a blue (BUY) dot is painted. This is why the indicator still needs to be able to read the Di lines even if the new true/false input for the Di cross alert is set to false.

I made this one after searching forums. It repeats the signal many times. The level is settable, but MT is not so precise in it’s execution timing. Free it is, hope it is useful.