Where can I get the best charting software? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mt5toolbox offer good scripts for mt5. you can try it

Lots of people wants charting software.Basically its contains too many category like Electronic Charting System (ECS) Software.Laptop & PC charting software.stockcharts.com theres some free stuff of related to charting software.

I'm using mt4, but I wish it has the bid/ask chart feature like in marketscope. All in all, MT4 is my favorite because I can change broker without changing software.

Quote Originally Posted by arjfca
    Original question was about selecting charting software

I'm using Multicharts. multicharts.com. This one use the same programing environment as TradeStation

No, this is not a free software ***. But, your are never left alone. Forum member and staff do really help a lot to answer all kind of interrogation.

Advantage:
    You choose your broker. Personally, I don't want a "no fee" broker as they charge you with the spread. If your trading daily bar, no problem with a higher spread, but dealing with low scale like 5 minutes, 2 pip spread is the difference between being profitable or not.

Good luck

Edit:`
    ***: We are in this game to win money. No friend here, specially from the broker. My opinion, if broker gave me a free tool, he will want something in return. Either with higher fee or by knowing what I'm doing. This is my personal opinion
    Either with higher fee or they know what you're doing? They ALL know what you're doing and they find the best traders to copy trades. I knew a guy who owns/runs a forex company and he can match trades any time he likes.

at this soft ware
    optionbott.com

Meta trader is the best platform and until they've completely worked out the mt5 bugs metatrader4 is the only way to go. It's widely believed that most traders use charts with candle close in gmt time and it's helpful to see what everyone else does when it comes to candlesticks and patterns. That of course is only my opinion and it's important to find a broker that meets YOUR requirements! Use this link and click on ADVANCED OPTIONS and find a broker that tailors to you, not the other way about! Good luck!
    Compare Forex Brokers | Top Forex Brokers | Forex Broker Reviews

Forum Sponsors