Backtesting software - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default im also in grade 11 in babypips shool

i discovered that the indicators mentioned in grade 11 are enough and for back testing i extend my daily chart to 10000 days and apply those indicators and check symptoms of trends befor they appear instead of using backtesting software i addopted this method .so i want to ask that is it right or wrong.

William1234 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudar View Post
    My only recommandation would be Metatrader. But if you really want to test your system and to see if it is really reliable, I advise you to build an EA out of it.
    An EA will always follow your rules during the backtest, what you will not certainly not since you know what happen next...and emotion, memories ect....
    Take a step forward and enter in the word of automatic trading and backtesting.
    Hi can you send me the feature or reviews about the trading station of meta traders

Trade interceptor 6 they have live demo and traders gym(backtest section of program) all in one software allows for one candle movment at a time forward backward pause feature and at the end of backtest has a trading report option which has all information on trades like win percent, largest win, net profit etc and its free
    Just open a demo through there software with a broker they listed and you can use same details to access the traders gym, im currently creating a moving average crossover system with macd

Forum Sponsors