What trading platform do you prefer and why?

I have always used MT4, a simple and understandable platform, but recently I began using NetTradeX trading platform, provided by IFC Markets. What I like about this platform is that it allows to make a withdraw directly from the platform. It also provides a set of all sorts of trading orders. Please, share with your experience.

mt4. You can freely change the broker without learning the new software

Trader Interceptor is my preferred chart.

mt4 and this software at this website

optionbott.com

Trade Interceptor. It’s essentially Metatrader on the go.

I love trading station II on fxcm, it rocks

I think MT4 is the best. Easy to use, has everything needed. Simple design.

So you don’t use MT4 on your phone/tablet then? I have both MT4 on my PC and on my android tablet. How do you find Trade Interceptor in comparison on your phone/tablet?

I like thinkorswim for its speed of work. It’s very important in trading. And as I’ve already mentioned I prefer Protrader. It is speedy and includes many useful features for active trading.

Another vote for Tradeinterceptor, though I do use MT4 from time to time.

I started off with GFT’s Deal Extreme software when I started demoing 1 year and a bit ago. I liked how you could open up and display multiple charts. The software was simple and easy to use, good for rookies. I’m now using MT4, I found that most people were using MT4. EA’s, indicators etc are freely available for MT4, and chances are if ones being designed, it’ll be for MT4. I’ve only just started using MT4, initially I didn’t like it, quite complicated, don’t like how you can’t move charts to different screens. But now I’m starting to get the hang of it, really enjoying it.

I have MT4 for android and iOS. Seems ok, quite simple for obvious reasons. I have heard a lot of people recommending Trade Interceptor though. Might have to give it a go. I’m actually now considering picking up a W8 tablet to have the full blown MT4 available on the go.

The trading platform I love belongs to Spotoption software with the 60 sec trading option
trade2max.com

I trade with Forex.com’s ForexTrader app for the iPad and iPhone. Very slick software and nice to use on the go.

I’m a natural born tweaker so it’s mt4 for me. I wish there was an open source platform. Nothing fancy, just being able to tweak the user interface and save layouts glares at mt4 developers. A scripting api that permits extensions to the ui would be nice too for custom tools and fine tuning of poorly coded features.

One click trading from the charts or price window, Is there any other platform out there with detachable charts like the xStation 3? – first platform I have seen to do this, I recommend it

what is this?

I am trading for a couple of months on the xStation 3, I can make better decisions with the xStation 3 advanced technical analysis and what’s better than that is the fact it has complete in chart trading, so I don’t even need the platform maximized

MT4
in our opinion there nothing to compete for low to mid-range retail traders.

A point which may should be noticed is the fact that it becomes easier and easier every week to start “your own brokerage”.
It almost like leasing a car. So black sheep probably wont get less in size and share.

You absolutely need to track and analyze your broker. Counting on the big names does not help anymore.

Well its my personal experience and i’m not counting on any big names for same…I made 3 k last month selling my robot on the xStore, the app store of the “xStation 3”. Not bad at all!:D:43:

MT4… is the best… Low bandwidth usage… best feature