What trading platform do you prefer and why?

I use ninja trader I think it’s a great platform. The chart trader is easy to use can be acted upon quickly.

Hi…
I always use MT4, it is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. The software consists of both a client and server component.
It is the best trading platform.

No matter what i always prefer mt4 platform and it is my favorite .

I would recommend traders checking out CQG FX if they are looking for an alternative to MT4. Its an ECN style platform that offers a full DOM with pricing coming from FD. I have used it both on the Futures and now FX side, and have always enjoyed some of the advanced features, such as the easy alert trading.

For me, since I’m still a newbie, Zulutrade’s signal provider is a good option. It allows me to trade in real time and learn as well.

I am newbie started demo with MT4 and liked the platform. Planning to open Real MT4 account with FXCM.
Any one who used their MT4 platform suggest if its good or any issues?

Support your comment ZuluTrade is a great place for beginners :wink: or for people that have no trade as well, I like zuluTrade the platform has made me amazingly good money :wink: what about you guys, who are you folloing on zulutrade?

Hi Chitmoody,

Welcome to BabyPips! :slight_smile:

Along with the feedback you receive from others, I wanted to let you know that as FXCM’s representative on this forum, I’m available to answer your questions in the Broker Aid Station.

I prefer ctrader. There are quite a lot of features that make it stand out over the rest of the platforms but the main feature that makes me really happy is straight through processing. No more market making practices. Metatrader 4 does not guarantee stp, and I don’t like that.

Have you use Sirix webtrader from Liteforex broker??
Its newest trading platform from these famous broker in asia. Liteforex have many trading platform and its great

Try this dude! Lets increase your adds of winning and reduce unnecessary with this tool.“FOREX TRENDY” scans all currency pairs on all time frames to find the best trend for you.

And get special bonus inside member area!

For watch video and more details,you can visit here

MT4 is certainly the most popular. I get used to it, whenever try something else, find it difficult get what I need.

anarly ,what account do you use ?i would like to download and test it ,too

For chart analysis Im using meta trader platform. It have everything I need.

I prefer MT4!

MetaTrader is one of the most widely used trading platforms in the retail trading market. Each broker has the ability to purchase a MetaServer, which clients can use to trade financial markets. When clients trade using MetaTrader, each order is sent through MetaQuotes and then through to the interbank market, where the trade is executed. MetaTrader also allows traders to code Expert Advisers into the backend to help with trade execution, improving the trading experience.

Hello,

I have noticed that most of you mt4 traders right? but have you ever heard about vertex platform? any information will be gr8, actually what to compare between them to get the right choice.

All platforms have his on exclusive awesome features, even the worse ones, but nothing change the fact that MT4 is the most versatile in terms of tools, 8 in 10 customized indicators or EAs are made for MT4, even MT5 still in baby ages after years and years from it’s launch date…

MT4 forever!

>> TradingView WebPlatform have very nice chart drawing tools as Head’n Shoulder design clicks and extra…

I have mainly traded using the MT4 and various platforms used a skin overlayed over the MT4. Though MT4 is easy and known for long by me, I recently tried Finpro station. That platfrom was stylish and much more better than MT4 in looks and functionality. It is being provided by Finpro trading which is the name of the broker. I got stocks in it along with the currency pair and commodities. Friends and followers might want to give a try to that platform.

There’s this new free automated trading platform called Capitalise that I highly recommend. I didn’t have to learn a new system or know how code to use it - all I need is plain English and some basic trading knowledge to write my strategies there. Plus it has tons of resources and a simulation mode that lets me try it without connecting a trading account.

Always used MT4 and works well. Easy to use. No drama