New Dynamic Fibonacci Forex Software Being Released

It has been confirmed that a new Dynamic Fibonacci Forex Matrix Software is being released with several new features.

The FxPM Software is now available and coming out of Beta Phase.

Ah now we found out what happened to the forex galaxy traders. Dessy sold out.

Please correct me if I’m wrong. But probably wrong place to advertise something new thats been around and marketed for decades and rehashed here 18 mths ago.

Hi Bobbi,

Dessy didn’t exactly sell out.

The FxPM Software has been in development for over 5 years, and there was copyright infringement. With a quick youtube search for fxpm software you will find hundreds of videos dating back more than 5 years old.

He was a student of FxPM and FxST and wrongfully copied all of the material.

I’m sure he had great intentions, but you can’t steal peoples work that have invested millions of dollars into R&D and copy it. That is why there is laws against it.

I’m not here to air out Dessys wrong doing, he was respectful of that and realized he was in the wrong.

This version of FxPM is simply a new version of the previous one that was launched in 2010 with several new features built on an institutional framework.

Hope that helps with some understanding.

Thats no good bro.I had my suspections about Dessy and finally the truth is out. Thanks for the responce. Normally don’t have much time for forex marketing so its refreshing to get a clear and honest answer.

Wishing you well.

Bob
a