Software for I pad

Hi

I have been learning to trade for around 10 months now. I have been learning using MT4 platform witch I really like. I work off shore on an oil rig so this means having to take my laptop with me. I have been looking for charting software similar to MT4 for the I pad but cant find any.

if I could find good charting software for my I pad I could travel with 1 bag and leave my laptop and the bag for it in the house.

Does any 1 know of any decent charting software for the I pad

Thanks

Download your brokers app.
If he hasn’t got one, find another broker

this will work for your ipad to get charts and real time FX quotes. google fortex and go to the website. click on live FX rates at the top. i would post link, but this is my first post and I cannot post any links until after my first post.

Do traders usually use anything else besides MT4?

There may be some, I don’t myself know of [I][U]any[/U][/I] successful, serious traders who would be willing to use MT4 (and of course there are reason for that.)

I suggest looking at NinjaTrader and SierraChart (and for beginners wanting something quick and easy to learn to use, FxTrade).

Anything that helps people to avoid Metatrader is potentially beneficial. :wink:

[B]301 Moved Permanently

Thank you. Some know but you gave some that have not used. What is their cost structure if you have time to answer.

Sierra: I don’t know, sorry.

Ninja: free (for as long as you want) for demo purposes; also free for funded accounts if also using Ninjatrader Brokerage (of which I have no experience); otherwise a range of prices varying from $180 for 3 months (worst value) to $999 for life (best value).

Full details will be on the website of each.