Meta trader 4 platform from a broker

Hello,

Where can i get the meta trader 4 platform can i get it without a broker attached to it?Something more permanent.If not can i make like a lot of demo accounts with the same broker that won`t expire so that i can trade for fun and learn?

[B]You should demo with the broker you intend to trade with. If it’s a retail broker and they don’t offer an unlimited demo account then don’t use that broker. It’s a big big danger signal. However the rest will probably limit the # of acc’s you can hold simultaneously.

However if you wish to trade with a prime broker they’ll also have access to other charting software probably superior to MT4. The downside is you’ll need to open an account to access these platforms beyond the industry std 14 days free trial.

People have to make money.

Where do you live? Do you plan to open a 4,5 or 6 figure account?[/B]

Hello a 4 figure account to start with but i intend to open a 5 figure one if i am succsefull. However, i opened an demo account with fx pro but the new order button dosen`t appear what can i do?

Check if you are not logged in with an investor (read-olny) password or contact your broker to make sure that your account is enabled for trading :slight_smile: