Need hep about MT4 configuration

Hi all.

I used to use Ninja Trader with this configuration:

On the right I have a list of forex pairs. The other three windows are the H4, Daily and Weekly charts. All windows are synchronized, so that when I pick one pair on the right windows, automatically the rest of windows changes to that selected pair.

How can I do the same with the Meta Trader? is is possible?

Thanks a lot!

Hi marco :),

I believe exactly the same function is not available directly through MT4 (maybe it is possible with some additional tool but I don’t know any).

However, you can still get almost same result using “Profiles” in MT4. You need to save a profile for each instrument you usually trade. I mean make the set-up you want with H4, D1 and W1 chart and save it with the name of the instrument for example GBPCAD, EURUSD etc. So when you want to change the whole 3 charts you will have to just select the needed profile. And of course you should move the market watch on the ride side as it is usually pre-set to open on the left.

I know it isn’t 100% what you are looking for, but this is the best I can come up with :).

And I will go before lexys this time with the thread :wink: (I hope she doesn’t mind :)) : Is Metatrader really necessary?

Cheers.